alison. kingdoms at war veteran and truth sayer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fgdhvxhchfidkdjdzgsdhshxhjcgsy, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Male or female you've always been entertaining and for the best part have enhanced a game that can sometimes be drab.

PLAYER

2.  love it. Anyways, peace out Ali. 

3. Can u hurry up n reset n retire so I can get this out of active topics please

4. I either thought you where a really ugly girl or a guy, no woman would be so aggressive 

5. Is this the chick Farr was in love with? Didn't she cry about someone on kaw posting compromising pics of her? Don't believe a word of it...

6. My only altar is witchyways that's all I have I never changed my name. I was in the same family but took breaks from kaw from time to time. I was never in a osw nor did i know of one when o was playing. If my clan was hitting you then it was something you did not cause of me. I've never been in true Spartans. I join d my husband's clan and they let me war a few times. I see you hitting me selfie but all fails. Only a female would act like this. I think your just bipolar. I will not give up the names if those clans or my peeps on here no matter how stupid you think I am. Besides if you don't reset your all lies. Reset your accounts or.none of this is true. Just admit it you can't quit and your lame.

7. You mad bro? Reset or this was just another attention ploy and bs. Your word is no good. No one believes a thing you say anymore you look just as pathetic as the day you started trolling not a ounce of cool.

8. Two replies one if your a female and one if you a male above. I think roni is your altar this is the second time he or she has said that once in work chat and I have no idea who tonight is. Okay how do you believe someone who just admitted they were lying about their gender for four years? Ya your word is no good and you'll say anything for attention and to save face because your that insecure. I bet your a real winner in real life or just a pathetic passive aggressive recluse

9. you actually irishLass are the one who comes across as being the more pathetic one . its a fact your alt is lll_caspia_III . ive been told by 2 people who know you very well but i also knew it anyway . your forgetting your rants in wc only a few months ago towards alison you gave your identity away then also . you ran from true spartans twice both times during the osw on your irishLass account and left it clanless will you re joined wog academy on your smaller alt . you became a joke within true spartans for doing it.

10. Your crazy and just a skinnyminny supporter. I was just a noob making a ton of money in an hte clan when skinny mommy came along and farmed me for days for no reason then built her building back up so I couldnt hit back.so I grew bigger and came back. Since no one eyes is stupid enough to waste thier time doing that but skinny minny I had no one eles to be pissed at. Therefore focusing on pushing this bully back. I was going to say wheew come out little noons the big bad monster is gone but not sure I can say that yet. If I was ever in an osw it was caspia vs skinnyminny. I hope it's kaw vs skinnyminny though.

11. just quit your lies IrishLass which youve changed the screenname now . i know first hand what you were doing to alison because we were both in the c.a for true spartans . i saw all your insults on both accounts .alison is deffinantly not a bully infact it was you who only became brave to attack alison knowing you werent alone and others were hitting her withyou. she stands her ground n fights alone something you dont you cryed to true spartans about her because theres force in numbers

12. I started playing after Alison I meet skinny minny and my husband told me your backstory right then because your famous. I saw the kaw parody I know you like so many want to see this really happen. You've Gor the wrong person you farmed the wrong person. Don't worry I almost did it the other day.trying to find out if you had any bigger mains but I didn't have proof.so I didn't hit. Sorry this game is more fun with friends and your more like a hacker and sorta annoying and I don't like you so there

13. Roni are you skinnyminny really? I think so

14. Why was this irishlass and you guys hitting skinnyminny or Alison or whoever in the first place anyway? Let's ask this irishlass I bet she would say your lying

15. Re: alison. kingdoms at war veteran and truth sayeras

Now, now ,salty, enough with the butthurt. We both know that's not true. I've pretty much owned your ass for years now. Even though u pay crap, you're still a good way to make warworn remains when I'm low on troops.

See? Your sorry excuse for a build can't even stop me when I have only 3,4 troops left from attacking real players.

Thanks for casting btw. Helped me out a lot. 

16. Nothing worst than a lair and a thief my supporters can post hit here lol

17. I have changed my names I take that back u was silvercaspia black and white caspia blondecaspia but you can call me caspia: ) it's. Flower

18. haha and now i am alison .that shows you irishLass aka III-caspia-III just how clueless you really are. do stop trying to get support n help from kaw members by trying to feign victim . this wasnt and still isnt the case . you were nasty to alison when you were trying to fit in and impress true spartans as if you soo bad .but unfortunantly for you .you under estimated the skills alison possesses and the hunter became the prey .that is solely your own fault for getting too ahead n full of yourself .

19. I'm never posting "Girl Power" on your wall again. I'm genuinely disappointed and expect any minute for you to say " just kidding"

20. Is that all you have on me? I'm disappointed D: