alison. kingdoms at war veteran and truth sayer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fgdhvxhchfidkdjdzgsdhshxhjcgsy, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Hey are you closing the account or just going inactive. Does this mean we can permanently farm you and you won't be mad?

2. @optitle

Should it not be truth speaker? Not sayer?

3. Wow, what a badass! ASKING for PERMISSION to farm an INACTIVE account. Lmao!

4. I think this "girl" posted two different pics of herself in xtreme's thread. She later deleted the first pic and left the other one. Different chicks. No doubt.

5. I prefer makers mark over jack Daniels too.

6. lll-caspia-lll another wannabe she ran from true spartans during this osw and left her irishLass account idle n inactive . she later re joined wog academy on her smaller alt .shes another who alison farmed for her big talk and insults to her she left true spartans twice when couldnt handle the osw.she didnt think wed relize caspia was her alt.notice they only find thier mouth when they think they are safe again and think alison wont see thier comments or threats

7. jackdaniels been idle n clanless for weeks aint it a mad coincidence that he re emerges again or more likely bootsy brought him back to try play another character because been sussed out.

8. Wait so the chick by the lighthouse isn't you!?

9. The chick by the lighthouse is a mate of mine. I told her I put her pics up. She couldn't care less. She's got 2 little ones now of her own. She's a mum and still one of my good mates.

10. Roni is right. That caspia idiot ran away from true Spartans the minute a fight broke out, except that I had been in true Spartan ca and caspia was happy enough to join in hitting me when he thought he was safe.

Caspia is a runner. I'll log on just to hit that pig until it quits kaw. Stupid runner.

11. Roni is also right about boots. That liar was never in the airforce. That old scrag is a 40 something scraggy looking piece of trash.

I've seen and so has Roni. Barbie, jack Daniels, boots whatever. All the same Noob.

12.  still dropping bombs I see.

13. I have no need to lie about who I am. I am not ashamed of myself unlike certain individuals, who obviously are.

You're so fascinated with my life story that you'll tell yourselves anything that makes you feel less pathetic.

14. Makers mark gold label is delish.

On topic, so a light house did what with a who and a where when?

15. Alison wether your male or female, you'll always be a girl... no one calls anyone a "pig" whatever cyaz... chuckles Ajax!!!

16. In the uk there's a show called Jeremy Kyle.

A lot of you would fit right in 

17. Ajax...took your name from the movie "Flash Gordon ", took your banner from the movie "highlander", and you post on forums maybe once every 2 years. I'll take that as a win for my part. You really defined solo pvp and player vs clan in this game, but you are wrong about the pig thing. This game is full of all kinds of animals..
    Snakes
    Pigs
    Turkeys
    Chickens
    Hyenas
    Sheep
    Turtles
    Sharks
    The list goes on...

18. Hue hue hue this made me giggle

Dis is why you can't trust anyone on the internet :lol:

19. Inb4 the real alison comes on and calls out OP on bs

20. I think my mate, Nelson, has something to say to the entirety of posters on this thread including OP....

Sing it Nelson!

praise jeebus!