Kaw announcement.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by WOLFIE, Apr 17, 2015.

1. I know it's like apples n orange. But I'm just comparing one bar of troops on a hte to a bar of troops to a hansel / ps :p

You stand to gain more hit hitting the hansel. But that's only the troop bar, if you have hte running id say bar on hansel and spies items on eb. Best way to make your moneyies, I bit of both

2. A bit of both could work well ... It's about time the PvP's and the PvE's started being friends :p

3. Friends?

BORING! :lol:

4. UK urban killers

5. 100% fake. :3

6. Time zones is NOT what's important. That makes you assume "oh. They are awake from 8-10" or whatever. Active times are what matter. "Oh. They are active from 12pm-4am EST/PST/wtf ever"

See the difference?

7. Was this done with SOC cast and/or acenstrial possession?

8. I was stacking sword, battle hymn, and astral ward spells and making 1.1b first hit attack on similar sized account. It pays very well. In an hour farming an osf can make anywhere from 6-8k helmet thingies as well as more than 500b.

Even with just battle hymn and sword you can xtal out in an hour and make a bucket load of items ad well as around 400b.

9. Of course TZ is not important. One can make extra lunch money at any hour.

10. That sounds boring and sounds like an exploit of the PvP event :lol:

11. Boring yes, exploit not really. The stacking of all 3 spells great way to maximize plunder and rewards. You could just use this system to see a solid boost in gold and items at the same time. Most people have their typical go-to farm targets, especially those getting super competitive with this event.

12. I meant farming an OSF

13. Pfft, we all know hte is better.

14. Thanks for TZ, OP dtw.

15. Lmao, TZ is unimportant really

16. Oh man just looking at the image and then you post this is just so *face palm* yes that way around 

17. Why is people under the impression that I care about my crappy reset bomb 

18. No idea Woifie 

19. Was making almost 750b the other day with a possession, the spell, and astral projection. Was nice.

20. 750bil does seem crazy but after all this is a pvp event, and it allows you to keep pvp like a pvper would. I may need help on what pvpers look like, if they look anything like me id be worried :?

Darn you clumsy sliding in a sneaky comment without me knowing :shock: