Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Keep reading and quit quoting part of it ...

2. Did I miss something again? I think you're too stupid for your own good.

3. Haven't I made you look foolish enough? I figured your alliance would tell you to shut up because you are making them look even worse, somehow. Didn't think it was possible, yet here we are 

4. The mechs are seriously messed up here too. Every 10 mins after 4 hits you go dtw, yet you're not getting pinned. I'm gonna email the devs cuz this is crap.

5. Shots
    Beers
    Last person standing = Winner

6. Wait is Chubb's PR role being challenged by someone who gets wasted in an elegant fashion? Or is EW just an alternative for RS ...

Like a revolving door over there at the pr position

7. Yeahhhh ummm looks like a pure spy put her big girl panties on today and decided to comment on a war thread

8. You only have one more ally than I do. Not much different

9. I know a fury member isn't commenting on the PS build

10. Uht oh hide oli is here the real game changer

11. Is chubby talking as if he actually provides things to the thread other than entertainment through stupidity?

Come on big guy, no need to be salty

12. Salty no this is fun if it got to me I'd put it down holmes

13. We are laughing at you, not with you.

14. Chubby, maybe if ilithelliilirealilliifailvisilli isn't too busy farming a furby alt, he could take your place here. Your nonsense is damn near too much to handle.

15. Mutual cf= winning, Makes sense, Good thing non of u guys live in the past.Also still cant believe Zaft is getting beat as bad as they say.Serious question,Wth happened to Zaft while i was gone?People used to just lie about their main being in zaft and they would be scared. Well Good luck to both sides. (PS.Old enemies make great friends in the future)

16. New meme:

My main is in Apoc

18. Look how you gals get when I make a few comments  my lap is getting heavy with u clowns all wanting to jump on my thang thang

19. My main is in apoc said no player ever lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.