ACCUSATIONS Narcissist come at me bruh

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Killzone, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all! Killzone here!

So I've been playing for going on six years since September 17, 2009. Many older players may know me. My first clan was Patriots, first osw was November 2009 (thanksgiving day) against old Chaos... this was back when BBK ran the clan. Colonial was stepping down from Patriots; so, multiple clan members, TherisHugeSword, Retrak, and Lucius recruited me to FSU.

FSU was an acronym for "FRIENDS STANDING UNITED". At first I felt the clan name wasn't a representation strong enough for a war game. But the name proved many clans wrong. FSU participated in one of the most glorified wars in KaW and of 2011 on Hollow's side vs. New Age Legends. Almost all actively growing clans were participating in this war, and as almost every clan participated... many clans dropped out as well. FSU stayed the entire war as a main fighter, documents regarding 5 sheets (3 coulumns of each page) of FSU's farms were even requested for CF, but that was never to happen.

FSU raised Majesty and Bomanator. It also held some of the top players to ever have been in this game, yet few left due to dramatic changes in kaw.

FSU is what KaW should be like everywhere. It was a clan that represented the fundamentals of a FAMILY. Members stayed up 24 hours and even 48 hours + watching each other and pinning each other during strips. No matter what anyone said about one of our family members, whether right or wrong, we stood by each other.

My point is, Narcissist is a person I believed to be a friend of mine. He got in a fight after Alcoholocaust said his 3rd party DP looked gay and Narcissist called his picture photoshopped then alc called him a virgin. AND I'M JUST LIKE SRSLY SRSLY SRSLY, dude, this is so childish I'm too drunk to even comprehend what the problem ever was.... I'm still tipsy this is ruining my buzz.

He's coming into Forums to post screenshots that are definitely against ToU. I told him go ahead I'm waiting. Narcissist, good job getting admin and then losing it in 20mins, its a record here, no go ahead and do what the gif says....

But I will stick by my real friends, and not those who will tell me they respect me at the same time as they tell me they are going to take down MY clan, Hyperion because of comments said in a 3rd Party App.

2. TL;DR

I'm drunk and ranting.

3. *** Had lots of screenshots - turns out the profile pictures were against ToU - too lazy to re edit lol ****

Um.

This is funny. :lol:

Edit: Once I edit the Screen Shots of the horrific things her council member, Alc, said to me so it's adherent to the ToU; I will share.

Until then, ridicule me as you please.

I will just state that I stood my ground my stance on death threats, gay jokes (horrific might I add), and plane old human indecency.

Edit x2:

The Screen Shots and My Story

-

HYPERION - As I knew it and still do, was a great and friendly HTE clan. Around 2 weeks ago, I joined HYPERION and have had a very fun and civil stay, besides two instances.

The first instance I had not even realized was an instance until today, was I had apparently upset one of there admins very badly.

SS's of what happened below:

What had happened was Bhez and I were in CC before the HTE started (her seal) talking about Indi and how the HTE would have to be quick for me to make it. So, when she was to items, I jokingly walled her with things such as, "ur items", "ily pls do items", and "plssss i want to war".

I then started messing around in CC, as any clan I've ever been in can say I have, and she got upset.

Once she got upset and threatened I put up my guards and played all tough, but once I realized I actually pissed her off I apologized. Shown below:

EDIT: Working on what the real problem is now as it is multiple screenshots that I need to sensor, a lot.

Now, onto the real problem, that I have encountered with her council member. Alchoholocaust was a council member in her HTE clan that I had had minimal contact with, but any contact was nice and civil.

Until, I was voted Admin in the past 4 hours and had joined the admin room.

I will show you how it opened below and comment on the opening conversation.

The following is the first couple minutes of my joining HYPERION Admins in that one 3rd party app.

Now, I will admit I definitely instigated this situation to start and could have just not responded, but that is not in my nature. Every gay slur and disrespectful comment edged further and further into me as it progressed, but at this point I was just slightly laughing about this to myself and still having fun with all the other guys in this chat room.

Now, this is the beginning to the fun part, he brings up the night of my (what I thought as jokes) altercation with Bhez, who once again, I don't know well and never intended to hurt.

Once again, I made it clear that I was sorry for however I upset the admin Bhez and how I would not stand for the disrespectful and plain hurtful things Alc has said to me. What I stated here then caused Bhez to leave the group.

For the last time I will state this. Bhez, I am sorry that I upset you and I realize that I can be overbearing and pushy at times, best of luck in KaW and real life.

*under construction*

n.a.r

4. There were no death threats, and there was a joke about your default picture. You then attacked my council member and told him his picture was photoshopped and deliberately made one of my best admins leave the clan because you were telling her off for no apparent reason. I will post the screenshot before you do. I have nothing to hide<3

5. OO. Loves the drama !!!

Check out daredevil on Netflix - pretty damn good - arrow season one still better - let's hope this fight has the same amount of drama !!! I'll give a $5 on Killzone

6. In my own 5 Years of playing, starting September 23rd, 2009, and though I never knew her all that personally, Killzone has always seemed to be an honest and loyal player. At least nothing bad ever surfaced that I was aware of. So to all those munching on popcorn in the lurker corners (it's fun, I've done it for more of my life than I care to admit), it's a historically safe bet to trust her. Also she's tough, and if you value either your fake gold or confidence in your arguing prowess, don't challenge her.

7. Never mind, I cant post the ss because there's no context other than discrimination and swearing on both ends.

I'm not going through 25 screenshots editing, you can do it, I did 4 so far.

Both of you have acted immaturely. In the long run, I have been playing long enough that whatever was said in one night will not destroy this game for me nor do I believe other players will look down upon me. I will stand by whatever my member said to you because he is my member and he is my friend.

You, Narcissist, didn't give me a chance to read the screenshots or chat before you said you were going to take down my clan. I have no respect for you and never will. Although what he said was wrong, things you said as well were wrong. You in return disrespected all my admins and my clan without thinking. Your emotions were all that mattered at the time, they were all you acted on.

So this is my last post on this thread (hopefully because I do still have a problem with letting things go). Please use this thread to post your screenshot and take down Hyperion, because I am definitely going to let anything happen to my friends....

*note sarcasm*

but still feel free to post the screenshots here Narcissist, I really do not mind anymore.

Good day.

P.S.

8. Real quick comment to you KZ, as I have told you in that third party app.

I don't want to take you or your clan down and I was still considering you a friend. I am sticking up for my beliefs and standing my ground on what your council member did. I'm sorry that you're taking it to a point that you believe I don't respect you or HYPERION, because this is not the case.

Although, I will admit I said something whilst I was heated that could lead to your thinking that. I plan to show you where I was coming from and how I felt in my posts with the Screen Shots. Have a great day / night / morning / evening.

n.a.r

9. Thank you for the kind words<3
    I really appreciate it, great to see some of the good players are still around.

10. +Support

Defending my Admins because they are family.

Should have voted No to you Narc.

Keep playing the victim. There were no death threats. Nothing beyond "banter", as you call it, until you threatened the clan.

I sure hope there is anything left to read from the ss you took once you finish "editting" them... Perhaps you can use your mad "Photographer" skillz, yo!

But keep backpedalling... maybe you can explain it all away as "just joking" when all clans in KaW wont back you...

11. Dis is why I don't let my allies out of their cages no more -.-

12. Narc why you talk to mi ladee in that manner. This first I seen ss of it. I would have kicked you immediately if I knew. And why you getting butt hurt about somebody calling you ghey. Man up if its not true or even if it is

13. I don't know man, I'm getting mixed signals here. Pretty sure you lied and said you voted no?

*FIXING SS AGAINST ToU :lol: *

14. Seriously edit out their photos before posting an ss.

15. It's not against ToU to post photos, as long as it does not give away anything. :)

16. Did I speak of ToU?

I'm telling you that you can respect the players who aren't involved by leaving their faces out of it.

17. I love when I'm showing up with everyone against me and I just had the straight up SS's :lol:

18. Also, the fact that you censored out every letter of your indecency is predictable. Yet you make sure to include, each time, a letter in alcs swearing.

19. ?

I told you to post the ss. The SS doesn't show your disrespect to me and disregard towards my admins.

In the long run, all I see here is banter back and forth, case closed.

20. Looks like alc is a bully. Them ab implants dont impress me much. Yeah, y'all can add me to any ca if u want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.