KaW in relation to Social Media

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by MerlinsBeard, Apr 13, 2015.

1. I recall a KaW classic idea being tossed about 2 years ago on forums but it never really got that much attention.

2. Eh it be the same game if there was a new server. People would pay to be on top. The lb here would just play both servers

3. Up sell the social networking aspect of the game!!!

4. Not if they further tightened the amount of spending. Which, would only be in the best interest of the players, so it would'nt happen

5. Devs aren't looking for the best interest of the players. Money Money Money.

6. Curious. What if and I say what if. The vast majority switched to kaw classic and kaw regular turned into a ghost town. Would money be lost or gained? Would law suits be created from the players return on investments?

7. I agree we need more social media events. Something small maybe even a share and like on Facebook for a seal. Or maybe some ads on other sites like Facebook or YouTube. But then again why give players seals when you can run events like this and give top spenders seals instead. KaW you need better pics for the app. The pics now are childish. I know kids might enjoy them but how many young kids are here vs adults? Get some players here and keep them here. We as a community need to push to keep new players more, as I see most of them leaving as soon as they join sadly. Let there even be a competition for a tuturial or better game pics. There must be something that can be done. This games surviving on KaW addicts, with rarely any new players. I admit I most likely wouldn't play this game if I downloaded it now a days. There are other ways.

8. They are on twitter - and pretty funny as well. They reply to most things on there. I like to spoil the ending of GOT for them to make my life somehow more meaningful. They are on FB too. But I agree they could post more prolifically... but maybe they don't want to swamp NFs? IDK.

I don't think they could realistically branch into Instagram... although I do wonder what they have for lunch...