Volleying: An Outdated Concept?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by LHL_LegendaryEons_LHL, Apr 14, 2015.

1. No support. Idea has no purpose. Volleying isn't an issue.

HOWEVER I support the idea of giving new players gold. A better idea however would be eliminating the need for an ally as ally bonus. It is too difficult to get Max Plunder as a new player. Extremely frustrating to try and find an ally, and keep one if you somehow manage to find one.

2. Eliminating work is eliminating effort.
    Don't want gold don't volley.

3. Can I get a volley? Building forges

4. How can devs profit from this update?

They can't?

Won't happen

5. He is saying eliminate it. But give players starting gold. And a higher price value. So for the new players its easier to get money right off the bat. And old players, get to keep their hard earned money

6. Thank you! Someone understands. And creating a customer, is always profitable to any company even ATA.

7. Starting the volleying process at 1 mil instead of 10,000 would go a long way. The cap for gold gain my volleyed player should be raised from 1 million to ten million as well.

8. Never in my 5 years of KaWing have a ever imagined that one day people would say volleying is a bad thing. Well in my opinion it IS bad for the KaW economy, at least it's bad for new players for the simple reason that new players have *literally no allies available to buy in the price range of gold that they have on hand.*

9. Or better yet, part of the tutorial should be dedicated to hiring allies, and gives the player 1b for allies and can NOT be spent on land.

10. 3 years.. Unless you're gonna pull the "alt" card

11. Really? I have 4 years in the game but this account has 3. So does that make me a liar? My original account is now named xSlender. Get out of forums, scrub.

12. Eh no thanks what frog says about the income of one gets from being hired. The limited the amount you can get from an hire as long as I can remember if the people get more from being hired it could really help the newer players

13. What if we have a max ally price? Because many new players are volled but then they will be inactive so you wouldn't benefit that much (except of banking gold).
    Whenever an ally is becoming overpriced, a notification will be sent for the player to stop volleying and not waste gold...

This is a short idea to have another thread so I just post it here and join it up in his idea... If he agree of course...

14. If players have a starting price of 500 mil how do you propose a new player can afford to buy an ally unless all new players are given a another new player as an ally. If it gets hired they get the gold to either buy another or use gold to ug.

Kaw has done a lot to help new players but maybe the 1 mil hire reward should increase and be reflective of the cs of the ally once they reach a certain size so it helps ppl grow all through their Kaw life. With more lands opening its increasingly difficult for all sizes to grow. Being rewarded for our efforts would be great. 1 mil across the board is terrible

15. No support. Eagle, do y'all thangg...

16. Sorry, do my eyes decieve me? Trillions? :shock:

17. Again, constructive, not destructive criticism would be nice.

18. If anything start the volley price at a level where they just make 1mil per gold. The process is way to tedious at 15k. You don't make that much volley up a small account unless you start going 50+

19. Just give new players a ally big enough to give them max plunder after that they can make money easily on their own kaw has more then enough inactives to do this