Your First Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by The-Raj, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Call of Duty long closed

2. First clan I considered family was Raven's Flock, two years ago. They taught me a lot about the game mechanics and how to grow my kingdom successfully.

They merged with Ravens for Life a long time ago. It was a shame it had to go.

3. Anyone remember KDM...? Kingdom Knights
    One of my first clans they showed me the ropes then I went to myths and legends and that clan was amazing...

4. Assassins brotherhood...great ppl :)

5. Heaven's Rage , then 4 seasons starter clan. Remember when I was excited to move up one clan lol.

6. i grew at "the good life" i learned a lot there i still visit them somethimes , great family . nice friends. ______️iptuc️____

7. Dawn of the foxes was my first clan sholron stalk me still :p

8. The Hollow, those were some good times with some great people :)

9. Anyone remember mia. Tia was subclan. My first one.

10. 1st New-Kaw-Addicts fun bunch of people taught how to grow then moved up to there main clan All-Kaw-Holics. A party/grow/learn to war clan Great People

11. Geez, mine was a long while back...
    I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast, but I can remember Deus Ex Machina four years back :lol:

And with this account, it was WAR.
    Fun times o.o

12. R.I.P Mia/Tia was a good strong clan, with good people in there, I spent a little time there and met some wicked people, shame they disbanded they could of been and still been a strong clan within kaw, don't know the exact reason behind them disbanding but I believe it had something to do with the old bh osw, half council wanted osw the other half went eb noob, and split the clan in half, shame really but still some of them about and am still in contact with a few, some went to gaw I believe, and look how that turned out lol, still a shame and yeah there were some genuinely good people there,

13. So many clans have touched so many people

14. kinky

15. I had no idea what to do when i installed kaw, none of the usernames that i wished to use worked so i tried bbbbb----- radomly and it was selected and j couldnt even change it…i was like what the hell ! but nvm, crap happens :p so there i was doing quests and building up as many towers as possible, ofc it was the wrong build lol…untill a guy named ZaMors hired me and invited me to the ROS family…so ROS family became my first family and ROSS my first clan ! amazing people ! Amazing atmosphere to learn !

Soon ROS merged with Dawn of Destruction and ROS was closed down and RD was formed with 3 subclans respectively : DoD, ROSB and ROSS…DoD was a b2b haunting clan, ROSB used to run t3-t5 ebs while ROSS was the school of RD

RD still runs, DoD got disbanded by mistake…RD does b2b TSG/SS/AFF/TS now :)

Long Live RD !

renaissance of destruction

16. First clan was War Nerve.
    Back when Pwars was the way of making gold.
    Good times and peeps there.

17. Baby OG's

18. The Hunters