Your First Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by The-Raj, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Mythica hellraisers, still around today and probably the best clan I've been in.

2. The Crystal Hideout

3. Wingless Angels for me.... in my 2nd week of Kaw... was a lot of fun, and that was before pwars

4. V.I.P unit -> sub of modern republic -> founding clan of WAR

5. I've been in Foxes and IG in their prime. Both great learning experiences.

6. Nemesis, old school bad asses

7. Saviour king academy. Great family, tons of fun, so glad you reformed

8. War games great clan learned everything there. Today it's used as a special invite only hte party clan sad to see it fall from grace

9. Champions corp.  #Lb ftw

10. Don't remember my first clan but the first (and only) family I was serious about was SICnISS. RIP SICnISS and most of my interest in KaW.

11. Phoenix! Truly great clan, deeply saddened when we disbanded. Phoenix Family: Phoenix Academy, Iron, Covenant :(

12. First clan, Kings of War
    First real home, League of Assassins long before eb's ever started... Now kaw sucks

13. Jeez, I can't remember the name of my first clan anymore. Man, that was like four or five years ago? I'm old, I'm going to die soon.

14. Champs corp all the way 

15. Started at New-kaw-Addicts, then to Dark Talon (allied and part of -DeathSquad-), then to 23 and 1 at the outset of ee wars...ahhh memories - fun stuff

16. My first clan was the now non-existent vipers clan. They eventually moved over to a new clan called the serpents guild or something like that but I left before that move. Although I probably only spent a month in vipers, I made a friend their whom I went on to follow into 2 of my favorite clans that I practically considered my family at the times.

17. Lords of the realm

18. Hells Play Ground for a little while, then ROHAN!

19. INC. we're my first family clan. It had some great people, many of them still there!

Hi INC. 