Patron Saints of War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Kinda.

You can get one tier from each path, that's how they stack. But you can't get top 100 and still get the rewards for top 5k along with the top 100.

2. hey for this event, when it says equipment is enchantable, does that mean that the equipment that's awarded will be given at level 0 and one can enchant it at that point for any tier, including top 10? (Which in the past top 10 can not be enchanted and it's the maximum possible stats for that equipment for the event)

3. Yes that's what it means.

4. So is top 10 base stats or max possible stats? Any one know this for sure?

5. Every other event has had a +10 next to them. I think this is base stats. Because it says enchant able.

6. Can you show fully upgraded stats please. Not going to drop a bunch of xtals and seals until I know it's something I want.

7. Agreed

8. ... I've been only getting Tomb fragments... I cri evretiem. Like is haunting only suppose to drop fragments and other ebs drop other parts, because the last event was fine. I currently have x500+ fragments and missing parts. (Just got 104 fragments from last haunt, no other parts)

9. I have 1500 bow strings, you see me complaining?

10. Others aren't you. Others have different tolerances, and patience "levels". It makes your point kind of irrelevant because not everyone sees things equally.

11. ^Amen. But I already asked twice. This promo already well into autopilot mode. That or they have decided it's worth a try to let us spend assuming it will be worth it. Then if we rage adjust it like the feather hunt. What's new? I think the devs get bored and decide to mess with us at times...

12. Sorry dev, the mith payout suks!!!

13. Every tier EXCEPT for Top 10 can be enchanted to lvl 10. As with previous events, the Top 10 is a lvl 11 golden version of the best equip that cannot be enchanted (and cannot be reached via enchantment).

14. Her ex boyfriend. Domestic violence.

15. Greaat now we're told

16. This event is to long where already bored and pvp has died down

17. Am I still able to be eligible for both PvP and PvE rewards for this event, since I have opted-in?

I'm really unsure about this one... :)

18. No attention span so bored u must be.
    U have not lasted a week hardly an effort.

19. Yes, you will get both pvp and pve rewards for whichever level you reach on both sides.