Patron Saints of War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 9, 2015.

1. requires 0 thought and still makes u out to be a fool. Sarcasm wins

2. reread my other post.

i enjoy the events. i just dont understand why the fairies, who have it easy, are the ones complaining.

for $12 you can be top 500 with ease.

Also, it took me a whole second to come up with the previous statement. nor was it meant as a joke. therefor not comedy. and still more thought process than sarcasm.

3. yes because "teach me your ways" really made me out to be a fool...

tell me... are you always a mindless tool? Because im pretty sure following the popular kids became uncool 10 years ago.

4. I'm not the popular kid.

But, I'm also not the ass kid that makes fun of someone's family life on an online game :)

5. Should've contacted apple support and requested a refund after you let your 5 year old play on your phone and rack up 30% of your rent in digigoods. They're always very liberal with reimbursements, and they supersede the developers when it comes to deciding repayment.

6. You should make the armor have enchanted when we get it plz and thank you

7. Also double their stats as well, and thank you

8. Let's call the next event who can spend the most money in 2 week

9. Where is leader board devs???

10. If you have max xtalled both days on the open OSF you'll be top 10 LB pvp.

If you have max xtalled both days on HTE and dropped at least 8-10 seals per day, you'll be top 10 HTE event.

Don't really need a LB.

11. I hope I get something good out of this

12. :roll:

13. Just had to read through 30 pages of stupid comments and insults to find out you still won't tell us the end stats. Respect goes both ways devs. If you dont have the decency to show us what we are wasting our time on, I don't care enough to fund this stupid game by buying seals xtal and spells. Your loss.

14. I thought they were the end stats in op.

15. How Rude!! PVP get 2 plunder boosts PVE get none

16. Your plunder boost is called haunting the escape

17. 4 spy bars unloaded and still no things

18. Because fairies already have their boost: HTE

19. That plunder boost only hardly makes it equal to EB's in profit. Besides, why don't you come join PVP if it's that much better?

20. Whats the bearded hit all about? It comes from the chimney and steals all your gold. Has hit me multiple times. Anyone else? What causes it? How do I cast it?