Patron Saints of War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 9, 2015.

1. I'll never tell ;)

2. Chaos, we all know u just hit each other in carnage. Thats how u guys did so well. Hmmmm

3. Yes yes yes!!!!

4. Support to that - first event was much better than second one.

5. 2 week pvp :( I thought everyone agreed on 1 week

6. I bet you wont. Here's an idea for a new event. The Quest To Find Out When Upgrades Come Out. I'm guessing no one wins. :lol:

7. All of the greaves are better or are on par with S4 greaves. Talk about BS. Lol

8. Nice! An evenly focused event for both sides of the fence. Well played devs!

9. They are locked away in a castle. You must attack the Kingdom of dwarves and free the developers. Then you shall recieve amazing +300% plunder bonus trinkets.

10. Is it possible to earn the PVE rewards and then opt in and earn the PVP rewards? Pointless idea but I am intrigued.

11. Devs, I love you so much <3

Love me back :cry:

12. Is that equipment fully enchanted?? Or will it be enchantable??

13. PVP boi! Bow ya, cos we all know the PVE equipment is gonna be better....... Lol not ever!

14. To be clear, what actions can you perform to get the items in the PvP side?

Like assa/stl/attk and whatnot

15. Another failure for the pve side of this event another P2W event HTE dropping all items other ebs only dropping single items,I'll just concentrate on growth.After your last event didn't you get the hint regarding this type of promo.Lets see how many leave the game this time around.

16. Yes you can.

17. @Kaw_admin could we get the fully enchanted starts for greaves for top 5,000 on both pvp and pve?

18. Thought you listened to us with more fixed teirs last event but now at seems there are even more variable tiers...

19. Yay ! More TSG to add to the rotation, because less than a dozen clans can complete ASOF.

I <3 1 of 4 forced rotation promos.

YAY !

...sigh.