REVISED EE Petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Re: EE WAR PETITION

What about Tiered total cs levels with a hi/lo differential of say 20 or 30m?

2. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Yes I was only saying brackets so friends can war with friends but have them split as you are in Indy would work so max/min CS overall in each bracket

3. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Ee is crap now nowt wrong we primals, indis r a joke, but hey wat wud i know im a eb pansy

4. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Reading n noting the variety of opinions here it appears that most ppl r stating a case off the topic.

Initially its about replacing Round War due to low participation n not any other reason.

The PETITION is for a new war clan format n offsetting the current Primal War rosters.
    Nothing against Hansels or their Primal clans but simply trying a new system out while its still offseason. Anyone is welcome to present a system that has serious merit. I leave that to mech n stat Gurus to devise. Intent is to encourage n entice more war clans to enter.

If done then 2 clan wars daily r still around with 2 options available. IWars remain unchanged.

REWARDS: address a common theme
    MITHRIL: Win increased 15%
    ALL WARRIOR REWARD: more activity
    1 nob/20 Hit/inc Fails
    CLAN REWARD:
    Winner Hte n 200% bonus
    Losers HtE n 50% bonus
    SHATTERED SWORD:
    1st Lose all EE 2 week ban
    2nd 1 month ban
    3rd 1 year ban

Warrior rewards help offset that Hansels r not rewarded for Assassins n Tanks for Towers in fair way. By this i mean turtling is not war but absorbing hits due to failed SB or Def towers is recognized a little more. The rewards can be tweaked n r only a guesstimate of mine.

Lastly an ATA war advisory council of 5 should be implemented.
    I'd nominate Atropos, TROLL, Sylver, n 2 others TBD

5. Re: EE WAR PETITION

You get mith

6. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Support

7. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Its simply no bebate SUPORT IDEA

8. Re: EE WAR PETITION

No1curr

9. Re: EE WAR PETITION

im not gettin it but support cus yolo

10. Re: EE WAR PETITION

And what about round wars since those are shithansel i mean sh wars need multiple war choices each war time would have way more people warring

11. Re: EE WAR PETITION

better asked DEVS to fix the matchup system 1st otherwise it will remain the same.

12. Re: EE WAR PETITION

The Devs have nothing to do with the matchup system.

13. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Support...Can also include Joseph, Fonzi, Cloud, and someother best WCs whom I may have missed...

14. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Also, if "war council" would be implemented, have a sub council including trackers, and other long term warriors. Ex: Sam, Los-Suf.

15. Re: EE WAR PETITION

I support any updates on wars.

Furthermore supporting wars that help the builds with endless towers, and not just one or two that hansels have.

16. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Support

17. Re: EE WAR PETITION

I'd like to see a 100 vs 100 primal style war. The devs pick the clans and make the teams fair based on stats. Eg towers and stuff. Then we do a all out war. That should equal out the ps and tanks in primal

18. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Another good war format for weekends
    Keep the ideas rollin in.........
    Even TRIAL an SGT War Slot

19. Re: EE WAR PETITION

This will never happen, imo, they have maxed 100 Indi rosters, and never is there 100 competitors per roster. Normally 3 different brackets of 50-75 members.

20. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Thats What i ment rosters of like 50-100 obviously have different brackets to make the wars fair. Plus its just something different that the devs could test out, it doesn't hurt to test it on weekends. Maybe replace the round wars with test wars from the idea's of the community.