Plunder change is needed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Atropos-, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Support️

2. Here is a little rant, PS & PS1 claim they need more plunder period to off set overall disadvantage. I have read this several times via forums in the last few weeks. I think it's total crap, there limited use for tanks period. 1st PVP event favored PS builds, if you're a tank, PS were open for one hit maybe. KAW has a giant flaw. No gold you're DTW, too few troops you're DTW. That's a huge advantage for PS or PS1 builds if target has/had allies. I'm sure Harb would agree and many who were active in first PVP event too. Also basic concept of Kingdom, a huge army should dominate any Kingdom with no army but BTW has great spies. That "exploit" should be open 24/7. That brings in to question DTW and attacking/stealing logic as it relates to DTW ie is there something better. I don't get why KAW allows PS exploit, reading between the lines it sounds like an issue. Less so if land was finite ie BFA playing bigger role... yet gold out vs low troop DTW an issue ( error circular reference). The point KAW your small fixs are FK'ing up the game. Fix it and have change your build day so everyone came be accommodated, b/c right now if you didn't fix and had change you build day all likely change to spy build. Which oddly gets you where you want to be everyone on same page, all spy build no clear advantage to anyone hence better players prevail, tanks have no role except to be EB fairies and even there less plunder??? Fix it your humble Tank build...so let be written and let it be done...that mean now 

3. read what the OP has said through out this thread . then re what you just said. then click the edit button and delete this post

4. I respect u bud. But I dont agree.. If u go through someone along with their defensive pots. U shud always gain more as compared to hitting someone with no/less no. of def. pots.. Its because ur atk is going through a defence which is heavier with those pots that when the def. are without pots.

For example if u hit a 3m cs build u get 12m as plunder.. on the other hand u hit a 20m cs u get 90-100m plunder Its bcoz ur atk is going through a heavier def.
    Similarly def. pots acts in a similar strategy or system.. !!!!

5. However, lb with huge bfa should pay huge amounts if ur using this theory and they do not. They pay exactly the same

6. Anyway this really goes toward primal wars. Where this is a large discrepancy between payouts. Hansels make about 30-40% more per steal then a att or hyb makes hitting a potless hansel. It was unattended consequence to removing bfa. Hansels will still have a huge place in war

7. Lol it was an unintended result of removing bfa this has being a problem since summer wars  way before ee started. But removal of bfa is the real problem lol fix the bloody war system not little bits that count for nothing.

8. 30-40% more is about right really as a steal uses more spies than an attack would troops.

9. U use more spies coz u have more spies, notice when u ug an ATK building u get more trps+u lose more trps per hit

10. Yeh thats not what I mean a steal is about 6-7% of a spy bar if the target is easy an attack is 4-5% if target is easy depends who who you are hitting of course.

11. Yes but you get about 18 steals per bar and 22-24 attacks per bar, assuming all success.

12. if a hansel steals me they make 100 bil if I attack them and they have 0 pots I make 600k thats a lot more than 40% difference

13. In classic wars, Attack builds and hybrids loved picking on hansels. Since classic round wars are not so popular and primals have taken over - the tables have shifted. Pots affecting plunder have been a Longstanding cornerstone to wars in kingdoms at war.

Instead of ranting about current "issues" which I assure you the developers are 1000% aware of mind you - suggestions to make wars "fun" should be brought to the spotlight.

2 years ago, 10 clans would match up to fight in the biggest war ranges in game. Now you'd be lucky if 2-3 sign up. The issue isn't strategy it's war participation which is due to lack of incentives for players to war. Of course those few clans will manipulate their roster in their favor...

Blame EB hunts - wars lost their appeal.
    Alas, what you guys suggest to improve that? That's the focal point.

14. You pay more than a full 6 bar hte!! Tell me how much you make on a Fb first hit and last hit and I'll tell you how mucha Fb steal would get. Compare apples to apples. At your sdt- even a bc hansel would get a max of 12-13 steal attempts in.

15. Bosssplaya I didnt say 30-40% the op did.

16. I can make 100 bil per steal on you?! :shock: :eek: No way!!! Whoa!! Last I checked I make about 50mil average stl. I give ~40-60mil average stl to attack/hybrids if they can get through. Just remember that 9mil sdt is no easy feat to get through. I may have 12 stls in my bar but half or more will fail

However you forget that we both have another bar. And my bar will make no money off an attack, yet you'll make quite a bit off a hansel.

Blah blah blah complain complain.

Every build has its pros and cons. You chose yours. Now deal with it.

17. Nobody is arguing that attack or Spy builds should be the same but 10-11 Hansels n 4-5 Tanks r the current roster of choice for Primal Wars. That alone shows an imbalance when also Tanks out number Hansels overall.

I have a large Hansel as well n can war either way by what a clan needs most. Still Ops is only pointing out the playing field needs a lil levelling out.
    Ops is neither selfish nor stating his build should rule over Hansels. Merely putting out this idea n his motive is to encourage more clans n warriors to enter EE.

Knowing n warring with n against Ops he is rarely on forums unless to improve wars. Getting any consensus on any issue in forums is rarely the case.

Can a TRIAL at least be tried before S5?

18. Why get paid more for defense pots cut through when you don't get paid more of the have BFA or BFE.

Max defense pots have a max BFA has no max and can make a single stable untouchable.

I doubt even if some of the LB ally players dropped the whole build LCBC could hit them with no BFA and non of that makes the value of the plunder go up. Other then hitting a single building with LB BFA even if you got through would pay almost nothing

19. Wars will be "fun" when there is a level playing field its as simple as that.