PVP / OSW Clan Meter Reward Improvement

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by spentastic-explosion, Mar 6, 2015.

1. U claim it will create loyalty then make it so.
    Clan opts in to OSW/Pvp n cannot do eb's.
    Ppl can enter but not leave until clan opts out.
    Half ass is not OSW or PvP if can pin on eb's so remove the grey zone as does EE.
    Rename it eg Clan Wars its not OSW.

Separating EB from it would be interesting to see what comes of it.
    Meter turns on when eb's r turned off.

2. Haven't you just listed a description of the current EE set-up???? If someone wants that - then just go do them. This concept if far wider thinking than EE. This isnt a quick and easy 'opt in, do a bit of pvp, no eb's, then opt out to carry on ebs' concept!

Anyway- idea has been sent to ATA.

3. Best idea I've ever heard. Support

4. This is brilliant

5. Wow dude, you have entirely too much time on your hands.

6. Its quick n easy to opt in n be serious n not have eb's. It's a clan concept not an individuals concept. Anything else is half ass.

NO SUPPORT

7. Are you actually not supporting this after you've already posted rants about it on the thread?

We get it. You don't support. Stop spamming.

8. No rants..go back into your coma.
    Not your place to comment on comments thats up to Ops not U.
    No interest in a meter if eb's r on or if ppl come n go back to being EB Faeries when it suits them. Mockery of OSW n PvP

9. My coma? What does that even mean?

It is my place to comment where I want and how I please, this is a video game.

OSW is a game of coming and going and usually if someone "runs off" to EBs they are considered a runner and aren't allowed back into the OSW and therefore lose their bonus.

Have you ever even been in an OSW?

You* Are* Fairies* and*

10. Yes your coma as in your build needs to wake up before it can OSW or PvP or War.

11. Actually, my build doesn't have to change.

Just because I don't spend thousands on this game and because I've had time away doesn't lower my voice or status in this game or real life.

My build was "Big" and "not in a coma" four years ago, but sadly EBs came around and gave big ole boys like you the ability to get stats you think you can use to put down others.

Bravo, man! You have stats in an online game! ;)

Edit*: Before you can OSW, PvP, or war.*

12. Rewards a bit exaggerated, but Support.

13. Put u down LOL
    U started it n idc if u feel small its your doing n i do what i wish. Never mentioned stats. At least post why u support the thread i posted my views n nothing more.

14. We get that you don't support this idea - with posts like this you are now spamming this thread so please leave.

What you haven't released too is that everytime you post - it goes to top of AT and gathers more SUPPORT! Self defeating or what.....

15. But I think the rewards are a bit too over
    powered

16. Dev's improve pvp osw rewards more and more turning old way every day, I've spent my 1st year doing epic battles for equipment hte for growth now spending the rest of my kaw days osw we need funds without hte

17. Osf and Oaf outside of clans will ruin your concept