Plunder change is needed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Atropos-, Apr 4, 2015.

1. knowing for 2hrs cannot win
    All clans oughta have a realistic chance
    Nobody can demand a win only earn it
    IDC what but I bet there is a way for sure

2. And no spy att pots needed  stellar build and stellar towers helped  alt who knows but I bet someone is hoping so lol.

3. I think we can (mostly) agree the Devs do not make their money off of wars, after all it is a business and businesses enjoy making money...Not sure what bothers me more is the fact the Devs or Kaw_Adm have not offered even a witty quip or the fact this feels like deja vu with round war concerns. Season 1 had more participation with 26-30ppl rosters than now, hard to believe or a drastic sign?

4. Just post a compliment or something positive to suck up to them in another thread and they will reply

5. EE WAR PETITION IDEA

How does a new thread petitioning for either tweaks to current Primal war or a New war format favouring Attack Tanks mirroring Hansels advantage?

The Purpose of such a petition is taking nothing away from Hansels or the well run Primal Clans.
    Those clans have done nothing wrong.

Petition is only open for SUPPORT n to create more war opportunities.
    Not for debate. TY✌️

6. Yes I want a war where no towers are allowed and no sh or ps make it happen devs.

7. IWar does some of that already.
    Up to u if u want wars without SH n PS

8. Seem to recall the potion plunder being a major boon to my ability to build when I first started the game. Hard enough for beginners, don't take their potion money too. Might as well add an attack function called "give swirly" with no strength limiter if you're gonna take easy lunch money from them too.

9. Support, but inaddition love to see compete overhaul of war system.

10. thread is about pots effects on war not EB's

11. O, well then recanted :p

12. Tanks having more interest in ee participation than other builds. This whole statement is misguided. There's so many confounding factors that have prevented other kaw users from participating in ee thru it's inception to where it is today.

What you're proposing is to have different war formats for each build type- that'll lead to wars that are t vs t, h vs h, hyb vs hyb, Sh vs Sh and so on and so forth. I'm sure that was and should not ever be the intention of ee wars. And yes my comment does tie into the so called 'pot' exploit' being purported here.

Tanks enjoy being the most versatile build for any format of ee. Appreciate that. No other build type fits into all different war types.

13. Not for Round War since none r played nor recruit Tanks n 50/50 for IWar like any build has n in Primal its 10-11 Hansels n 4-5 Tanks for best rosters.

You failed math class

My Hansel alt SUPPORTS Op

14. You're kidding right?

Tanks tower up in order to war. If you want to not leak, and are an attack build, you add towers. Hansels don't need to tower.. or if they do just a little SDT. Distinct advantage there

Who could have guessed -___-STLFF_WHISKY-UNIEASHED__ is a hansel with barely any towers (4m). I couldn't have guessed that by his post.

/end sarcasm

15. Yes I do SUPPORT Ops

While I also gobble EB gold faster

16. I did spectacular in math class. There's no need to resort to insults to drive your points in. I haven't accused you or anyone here of being slow. The rosters need not be the way they are. I'm sure there's enough rosters that have succeeded by not pigeon holing themselves to that 10:5 ratio. Battlegrounds has done it successfully. Spilatch with rawrr is doing a fairly admirable job with his rosters and division 1 in the mid tiers has done a good job too.

17. I support this idea and do not see why devs cannot fix or tweak this. They did it when they offered those new pots which was a mess.

Tweaking the game that leads to an increase in participation is a win.

18. Yes there is bias in my comments cuz of my build type. But, the ops proposed changes to mechs serves only one build type in ee wars and guess what he's a tank build too

19. The more the merrier is best overall