Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Did u just google the word "machine" ...u really need a hobby er sutting ....hows that for grammar :)

3. When you can learn to properly use forums, then I'll retort with a witty reply.

Is there a village missing it's idiot? I may have found him for you!!

4. War and eb is a great mixture. Ee is an hour long you dont exactly need many fund to do it osw can be years long

5. There Ya go little buddy.

It's funny - I have no clue what the technical definition is.
    I can say, however. I've read up on numerous topics relating to machines, including but not limited to:
    1. Bioimplants
    2. Biohacking
    3. Bioethics
    4. nanotechnology

And my favourite,

5. Singularity

By no means is this a complete list. Feel free to engage at any time.

Love,
    Elegantly_Wasted

6. We are the Borg. Resistance as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. ~Collective 162kb

7. The trash talk on this forum is real

8. You'll probably have to explain that one to them Duna 

9. Let's see how long this osw goes, feels good to be able to post on this thread again

10. Is it all zaft vs all of apoc?
    And it's still going on?

11. It's not really an osw, it's Apoc hitting when they please and Zaft hoping they'll get bored and go away tbh

12. ^^ this

13. Why doesn't zaft hit back?

14. Suddenly there was a great burst of light through the Darkness. The light spread out and where it touched the Darkness the Darkness disappeared. The light spread until the patch of Dark Thing had vanished, and there was only a gentle shining, and through the shining came the stars, clear and pure.
    Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet, #1)

15. To paraphrase Spock: "Either they are unable to hit back or are unwilling to hit back."

Cheers,

Kage

16. Guys. I have three major concerns!

1. Why do some people put a signature of their own name at the end of all their posts? Is it arrogance or habit or what? We all know who posted.

-Eclipso-

2. Why do Goldfish only have the nummy nummy tasty stuff on one side of the fishy?

3. Why do people bash on Apoc and ZAFT if they arent here hitting, stripping, funding, and getting hit? Please get off the thread if your relevance is zero. Respect to every single person in my newsfeed. Respect to the trackers who manage to strip us. Respect to the hansels doing a majority of the stripping. Hell, even respect to the -300tril dolt that it began with. But if you have no action in this war, why do you post? Can anyone answer that?

17. You don't like nightmares lil free app lord sign off?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.