LSA Elite vs. LayDee Luck

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jaccu, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got a pm about being the only one showing up in 2 clannies of lucks clan news feed :lol: 1 spy bar to devon and 1 bar to princess lol that was one hell of a osw :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Is this still April fools they farmed ur clan off a fit he threw in you reward them with free passes. What's to stop the next noob from pulling a stunt like this. Bad example for caving like this was rooting for you guys very disappointing seeing this.

3. We agreed to help rebuild the clan, and even seal here. We've been posting ads etc. None of it was one sided, we worked out and agreed to mutually beneficial terms that get both parties what they want. 'What is to stop the next noob from pulling a stunt like this?' LSA.

I don't understand why you can be disappointed seeing a Ceasefire on a clan you were rooting for. Would you have preferred that after we worked things out and became civil / friendly that we continued to fight each other for no reason for months after just to entertain you? Lmao use your head man.

OmegaLSA

4. They didn't even surrender, they fought hard to the very end, and Im sure they'd fight again if someone else tried it.

Clans are a lot scarier when they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

OmegaLSA

5. Sooooo, is lady duck the new Zerg?

6. Lmao

7. The whole thing was stupid to begin with if you where using ur head maybe you wouldnt have Kid Raged In the 1st place in ran home crying about it. Point blank period!

FinalSage

8. I don't see anyone crying. I see a very happy cc and good people helping each other. I see a new bond and we are excited to be forming this bond.

LayDee Luck is a new HTE clan (3wks old). I can not afford an osw and were not prepared for it. No-one surrendered and no one lost anything on the agreement. It was mutually beneficial, everyone wins here.

We were fighting every moment. Ebs had stopped. No funds for war. After contact was made, were able to drop the war and instead help each other, this is very mature and generous of all involved. It was mentioned that LSA has passes to LayDee Luck, that is true. If you notice ebs stopped 3 days. To attract sealers, I need faster hte and a full history of completion. LSA are helping build this and sealing here too. We both win. There's no freebies. Theres no competition. There's no CF terms as no one surrendered. We just communicated, LSA Elite are nice ppl. Another clan may not have so generous and we may have agreed to continue the war. Honestly this friendship benefits all. I'm very happy with how things evolved.

Thanks for the interest you've shown. To those now threatening and trying to force seals, we do not want you here. It will not work. But by all means, Bring a seal, stop by, meet us and join the gold.. Our CC is always active and fun.

We welcome seal holders with better passes, fairer choices and friendly people. Small accounts.. We do not have a time limit to complete items here, we will wait for you to finish. We get lots of FFA here too.

LayDee Luck wishes you the best luck!
    Happy kawing to everyone 

~LayDee~

9. Omega is a gulalble fool who believes anything lsa say to him.hides behind jimlsa/duckylsa who should be reset after using auto hits 24/7on me when I was emperor67.jim/ducky rely on recruits when they can't finish what they started like cry babies. They are weekend warriors who like omega hide in a ps clan that hasn't grown in two years.deves can you explain to me after being bot attacked on two different occasions for 3 full days each time why they haven't been reset ?.I did report it ?

10. Come on omega can you handle me with out crying , I know jimlsa can't
    When ever you start what you can't finish you cry for a clan farm. Your nothing on your own so you hide in ps clans who abuse tou and recruit idiot like ironrat

11. Omega, you Dawg!

13. If only you knew Willy :lol:

14. Omega is a insecure little pencil that hides in ps clans and bailed out of zaft just like the rest of lsa.

15. Sounds like you hate him. I sense this.

16. I WISH OMEGA WOULD FARM ME.

17. Jimlsa/duckylsa have already been warned about using bot. Thats what they do when they can't finish what they started, weekend warriors.

18. First. Way to bump a dead thread about a finished war to call out a member.
    Second. False accusations about other players breaking the tou are against the tou
    And finally. Who would warn them about botting, the devs tend to take action when they choose to, not to let off with a warning. And it's obvious by Jim and ducky activity levels that they do not bot. Not to mention you have no proof to back up that terrible claim

Why don't you run away, and would someone be so kind as to lock the thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.