Your First Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by The-Raj, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Bye

2. mine was doom academy. bro ownes it, only 3 players still active from clan. 2 of which are in lb's.

3. Chaos, back before reborn. With ahdragos and pizzo days. Went by diff name back then out kf touch with many as they retired, but they are what made me come back to kaw and start ahgain, where i found HoG and have been for years. Those were the days .......

4. This made me laugh so hard lol

5. Canadians club ;)

6. Started at Merah Putih Elite

7. Arc knights. We got into a war with a clan 3x our size and won with a little help from sexy shadow ninjas. The clan is long since dead.
    Next was Mad Laboratory, then INC. Now where I'm at now :p

8. Gunsn'roses way back in the PWAR days

9. My first clan was The Knights Who Say Ne'! After that, I helped create Devil's Advocates. From there, I joined B's Grub and Pub. Then, I became a part of Baby OG's, which became Baby iG. Then I joined -WiG- and became an iG. After the iG civil war, I moved to my own clan for a bit, then became part of I M M O R T A L I T Y, which became True Spartan Immortals. From there I became a member of True Spartans. Baby iG was where I learned how to OSW, they were my second true home. My first home was B's Grub and Pub.

10. My first clan was "A Small Army", great people. We are spread out all over kaw.

11. Bloodbath underground

12. First clan: 808 Knights
    First family clan: Guerrilla ️️️

13. First clan Spiders Nest

14. First clan Spiders Nest .. around 2 years ago

15. My first clan was Mare which is now a dead clan. They manage to survive for a very long time!!

16. My first on my first account was The Eleventh Hour was a lot of fun and i learned the basics. A lot of fun even though we were struggling with the reckoning. Then when i decided to start over i joined _Tiny Hearts_ this was back in the day when we did a No mans land and destroyer rotation with that occasional ambush thrown in for fun.Oh good times.Made so many good friends there. Too bad they are all gone and The age of TH is over. That was truely one of the best bastions in all of KaW. RIP _Tiny Hearts_. You will be missed dearly.️️️️️️