What Hurts More: Childbirth Or Getting Kicked In The Balls?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Apr 3, 2015.

1. My friend got kicked in the balls and his left testicle popped. He was in the hospital, in pain for 3 days. And he couldn't walk straight for like 2 weeks. Not only that it hurt for him to sit, laugh, cough, pee, pretty much live life for a few weeks.

2. And after having a child, a woman has trouble not peeing every time she coughs for the rest of her life. I win :p

3. +1 Vote for Balls

4. Getting kicked in the balls

5. Testicle popped?? Ughhhh that makes me like crench

6. Kicked in balls hurts more

7. How narrow minded to you have to be, to think one gender can not handle pain a much as the other? Sexist much?

We are talking over a natural porcess and a intended attack on someone, in the cases we are talking about being kicked in the balls you may as well chop the thing off. It would be similar to you having your whole woman hood being ripped out of your body.

8. Yes Childbirth lasts longer,,Yes getting kicked is shorter but you cannot determine which is worse based on that. And each person doesn't matter if it's a woman or a man handles pain differently and each person handles different kind of pain differently, men can handle different pain than woman and woman handle different pain than men...So imo neither is really worse than the other because woman don't know what it's like to get kicked and men even if they made a Machine it still isn't the same as what a woman goes through in childbirth so neither can really determine which one is worse ...just my 2 cents lmao️

9. Have you ever had a tittie twister?

I think the cia stopped using those as they were deemed unhumane on detainees

10. Getting kicked in the balls while giving birth.

11. No, common sense

12. I never heard of girls throwing up in pain from giving birth yet have seen bros puke after a swift shot in da sack.. So I vote balls...

Side note, my wife gave birth and she is wimpy... Just sayin

13. Since men can never experience childbirth and women can never get hit in the balls... just being logical

14. Plenty throw up

15. They wouldn't let me drink anything but water, or eat anything, BECAUSE they didn't want me vomiting any more from the pain of labor. Nice try though.

16. That's doesn't make any sense, lol. Wanting another baby vs getting kicked in the balls? And because wanting another baby is more popular getting kicked in the balls hurt more? Seriously? Lol

17. Answer is simple boys Gonna say balls girls Gonna say birth so stop arguing

18. Ponder this question

19. I've been kicked in the nuts a few times, hazard of having sisters I suppose, I remember one time I buckled over in agony, it hurts like hell, but after seeing my children being born especially the first I don't think you can compare the two, in my personal opinion child birth is more painful but what gets me is, most women after having a child want more, how many men do you know who have been kicked in the balls turn around and asked for another?? 