What Hurts More: Childbirth Or Getting Kicked In The Balls?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Chicks dig TRON.

2. Why do you talk in the third person all the time..?

3. For effect.

4. Try kidney stones or pancreatitis that's some big hurt

5. Stooooop it. Its annoying

6. Don't be a spaz. Tron is here to explain the conundrum of this parabolical inquiry.

In laymen's terminology there is no answer because a female can not experience ball kicking pain:

Males can not fathom giving birth;

Without the experience, any answer is futile and the only logic it serves is for a good natured discussion .

Tron is a Fully Aware Conscious Being that Thrives within the Quantum Realm of "The Universe "

7. I witnessed child birth and have been kicked in the knackers many times

So think I'm experienced to answer this

The knackers every time :)

8. Kick in the balls is definitely more painfully the proof is easy for everyone to see.

Example
    It doesn't matter if it's 6 weeks 6 months or even 6 years most women will say to their partners let's have another baby.
    One kick in the balls and it don't matter how long afterwards it is a man will never say he wants another.

So point proven

9. Until a guy can give birth or a girl can get kicked in the nuts there is no way of knowing

10. Defo balls, was kicked there once. Not a brilliant feeling speechless and almost in tears. It's not cool for kicking someone there for a reason.

11. I've never been kicked in the balls being a female. However, I have given birth. Both are temporary pain it's true. Can the pain of being kicked in the balls go on for 48 hrs? I don't know but childbirth can. Women are awesome at enduring pain, sickness and other ailments. 

12. Ok so let's say it's tied, but what about treating the pain? Women can be given pain relievers. Men can as well but by the time men do the pain is gone. And if you take in the fact that the harder the kick the more painful it is. I've seen women pass out from giving birth and I've seen men pass out from getting kicked in the balls. But I would have to say that giving birth hurts more. And the reason I say that is because women are always right.

13. It's not the balls that hurt after the initial pain wears off, it's the dull aching pain in the entire groin area that can reside for days after that is the problem.

And yes I speak from a lot of experience 

14. well you def have the last part right bro ;) hahaha

15. It depends how hard your getting kicked in the balls

And it also depends how big the women can expand to give birth to the baby some women can't expand very wide so it will hurt a lot when the baby comes out.

So it's baby birth to me.

16. You think that childbirth pains end once the baby has been born?? We endure weeks of pain while the uterus retracts. And if you've had stitches where the sun don't shine you pea Broken glass each time you need to urinate. Don't even go there lol

17. And you haven't really shed any light the fact that some women does a surgical birth instead of natural under the influence of drugs

18. Surgical births such as caesarians are a major surgical procedure which has much pain afterwards as the stomach wall is stitched internally and externally. Other surgical procedures involved in childbirth involves being cut to create additional space for the baby to be removed. You men want your balls cut with no local anaesthetic ?? Hmmm thought not!

19. Yes then someone would insert his finger inside

The pleasure...me guesta