This Game is Still Going...

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Apr 2, 2015.

1. It may hold the players but there's hardly any new blood in the game, it doesn't have that wow factor to draw in people.

I do think kaw needs to advertise more then it would make the game more enjoyable

2. Nope, there's a limit on how much money you can spend in 1 day.

3. This game sucks! 

4. Anarchy my love, how are you?

5. Still here

6. I will agree to that to an extent. When I went to redownload the game, the images for the app were, to me unappealing. Perhaps it's because when it first came out the basic scheme they had caught my attention more. But that's just me. I'm a pretty simple guy.

7. I'm actually surprised too. I been playing for nine years and it's still active.

8. I think you've got the time off. If I remember right, it hasn't been out for nine years. I could be wrong. Perhaps you were a beta tester. But that's just me speculating.

9. Totally

10. Am i the only one amazed to c coc drop off top grossing. Kind of related lol

11. Aha I wasn't questioning why it was still going, I know why that is - Im merely saying it's still an amazing retention rate for a mobile game.

Hi all. 

12. Anarchy baby. Hw u doingz?

13. I am doing goods. You?

14. Really well

15. Might make a thread later for old times sake

16. The cap is set to be around US$1,550, not $300 like someone suggested. Then you have to wait few days before it resets.

17. Is this game worth investing into if you say it is at a decline?

18. KaW's a money drain, not an investment lol

19. How about a 50 yr old with B that has an A trying to be with a D who wants a C that has an E for a Mother?