This Game is Still Going...

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Apr 2, 2015.

1. I logged in today expecting to see a near dead WC. It really is incredible how well this game retains its players, I still see people I know from 4-5 years ago that I thought would be long gone.

There's no real point in this thread other than to acknowledge this, this game really does have something special. We can all pay out the Devs for repeating events but really, they are still holding the player-bases's attention far better than any other game does.

Anywho, hi guys. Thought I'd just share this as I was quite amazed.

2. If Kaw dies in the next 2 years I'll give you $50.
    I'm certain it can last another 3-4 at this rate.

3. My money's on this game lasting another year or two tops.

4. Thats a good point. This is the only game I've played consistently over the past 5 years (even though I have had periods of inactivity)

5. Only reason it lasts so long is the chat and the politicsof the game and the devs know that. Other games don't have that, which makes them boring. This game you actually feel there's a person behind the account. Every osw starts due to a conflict between players personalities.

6. In case of Val, I feel either:

A) 40 year old virgin in his parents basement
    B) 60 year old empty nester who is also a Walmart greeter
    C) 10 year old that got a bunch of iTunes cards for xmas
    D) A 14 year old teenager who shoots 50 selfies a day
    E) A really really Hawt chick!

7. Sup dude. Good to see ya ️

8. The daily xtal limit, spending cap, and hit ratios have been this games saving grace imo

9. This game isn't going anywhere to many investors put a lot of money into this game the investors being the players of course 

10. In all honesty, I think this is the reason I came back to KaW after a while off of it.

11. Anarchy...cf granted. Enjoy RL.

12. Hte runs this game

13. Wait there's a spending cap?

14. Well,

You can't use too many nobs in one day.

But you can buy as many as you want.

I bet Redstar has like 10k extra 

15. I think he meant that this is the most kaw has seen being spent

16. Yeah. I hit it once just to see where it would stop taking money. I think it blocked me from buying once i spent $300 in a day. It was a few years ago, so i may have the number off by a bit. But i know its in the low hundreds

17. It use to be 20k a day, they lowered it because they didn't want "whales" taking over the game.