WDGAPOC IS HERE

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Wulf, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MORE IMPORTANTLY

Do you love me

2. I love you as much as you love me.

3. Of course you do. You can't exist without me.

4. Already posted, smartass.

5. Yes, my love - Do I need to bump my thread to you Eclip?

6. You need therapy my friend. Did we get the wrong sized panties for you? Might be cutting the blood circulation *pedo moon*

7. Thread? :shock:

8. Hence why the post was directed to you. This is a thread celebrated the uniting of two battle tested families. I dont see what a runner such as yourself has to do with it all

9. Yes  forget I mentioned it! :?

10. And I don't see what business you have with me running or how this is the least relevant for this thread. As far as I remember, I didn't "run" from your osw, so stop being obsessive about it. It's none of your concern.

Not to be completely off topic:
    For the alliance, congrats, I guess…

11. Omargeddon

Has a ring to it.

12. You wanted to trash talk about the alliance name why cant i trash talk your lack of clan loyalty

13. lol wdgaf drops zaft after secret apoc talks. Dunno if I would trust them in any other alliance after that. No support

14. You are a special kind of stupid.

15. And I'm 100% correct.
    You're very welcome.

So what was it that made yas make it official? The discovery that neither of your opponents in osw are giving in like they were "meant to" and this is an attempt to scare them into it?

I see it now. Eb queens wdgaf fund apoc. After all, that's all wdgaf are good at 

16. I think you missed the whole April Fools joke, Fool. Is funding such a bad thing? If you don't stop being mean to us we will change our ways..and not fund our strips?

Ty is a fool in April on April Fools Day! The Fools come out at night 

17.  the level of stupidity in your posts. I know you aren't actually that dumb. How many invictus clans have CF'd, disbanded, or deserted? How many WDGAF clans have disbanded, CF'd or deserted? Answer those two questions honestly and then come talk crap.

Get hit; with knowledge

18. Hmm so funding explains the stat upgrades you and your sort have made.... Sure!

You can only feed someone  so many times before the see it for what it is.

19. Dunno. Don't care.
    Get hit with knowledge?  put your tap tap where your mouth is and hit me with action idiot.

20. This is badass!!! Tron has mains that shall benefit from this exploit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.