Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Build wise for plunder, you're just fine.

Few things to remember as you build. Towers will decrease plunder. The amounts are different depending on which set of lands.

When hitting an eb, especially hte, you need to skim hit with your spies. This is specific to your build. As the amount of spies you have decrease, so does the amount of gold they earn.

Skim hitting is just hitting a few times and then regen, Repeat.

2. Do volaries (level 3) drop plunder..??

3. They shouldn't, but they won't increase it much.

4. With the new spy banners out, I realized that there was a Wooden Cross/Twisted Rood/Elvish Emblem of the Conqueror/Monarch/Defender. Are these 3 different banners or different levels of enchant on a single banner. Also, What EBs do these banners drop from

5. Your question is kinda confusing but in a sense you need so many blue/green/red cloth and steel with redwood to match with the banner to enhance. I believe they drop from rotwb and Reck but don't remember completely.

6. There are 3 different banners

Red- 1% / .5%
    Green- .75% / .75%
    Blue- .5% / 1

Each one can be enchanted using specific banner materials you must collect from different EBs. Ill bump the thread for you for specific EBs. After you enchant them, its the same banner, merely upgraded with a new name/look.

The above is the stats ( spy attack / spy defense ) of the different LEVEL 1 banners.

Revenge of the Warbeasts drops them the most often and quite easily.

I have a spare horn that I can drop for you if you want

7. Typically, the banner materials drop from the last eb of a series (origins, Destro, FoD,...). The banner itself from Recko and Rotw.

8. I'm doing my lit homework, can someone pls explain to me lady lazarus
    Edit: sorry i didnt realise inly kaw related questions

9. For individual ee war should I keep stable or remove it? And what should I do for pots?

10. since you have allues keep it full sdp no adp but be sure to dump troops quickly to avoid being an easy att target

11. Most war teams would prefer that you drop that stable. Being a pure spy with no gold out makes you DTW to attacks, and makes you a better weapon in war.

Obviously, for pots, you won't need to keep any attack defense potions.

But if you decide to fight with your one stable, making you a Hansel, I would still not stock any attack defense pots. You are an easy win, and the more defense pots you have gives your enemy more plunder.

12. Drop the stable and sell all adp being a hansel in a bfa war atks can plunder you like no tomorrow and with adp you only pay more.
    No stable means your ps just remember the moment you get the message you can mith cast spell "Seal of Loyalty" so they don't strip you.

13. That should be casted BEFORE you even get matched.

14. okay tyvm guys :)

15. Guys I mostly play from my android..
    But if i want to play from a cyber cafe..Can i use diffrent pc to play each time ??
    because I cant be sure to get the same pc every time i visit the cafe..

Is there a limit on playing from diffrent pc or something like that ?

Ty in advance :)

16. there is only a limit on movile devices, even then youcan ask support to change. As far as im concerned you can use as many pcs as you want

17. As long as its the same account. Otherwise hes right^

18. You can log into 1 account on any PC, any number of times. But you are limited to 1 PC account, and 1 account per device.

19. Are there any threads left about the Quetzal hunt? (2014)
    I remember it a tiny bit but i wanted to look up more about it because that was back in my starting days

20. Check out best of, PandaGeorge has a nice story about him, and his clan's Queztal feather hunt.