All ebs having pot phases should regen on items bar!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -SweetnesS-, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Yes

2. No because they take no long and no effort either

3. You use rage potions and its the new troll eb! You use do 10000 damage with rage potions then salty (a random name a choose for the troll) gets so mad he has a a heart attack and die's

4. Try again with a good idea op, no support

5. Devs should make a eb for April fools that will be all item phase but it regens faster than you can't use the action

6. How about an eb that literally just pays everyone 10b each time it is started and has no actual bars on it ? That way people can just get easy 10b every 15 mins. Yup that's still a better idea than this thread has with the infinite items on hte.

7. Isn't there a plunder cap on items? So if the bars were to regen the individual plunder from each item would be decreased.

8. Hahahahahaha :D You guys are very funny.. :p

9. NO Support
    i think its gonna widen the gap between players. Just a thought :?

10. An eb with a 500k item bar that regens 250k every 5 seconds, making it unbeatable.

11. I wanted to like this idea... But unfortunately it's just completely unfeasible. The abuse of hte and other major gold giving ebs would cause wider gaps. We need to find alternative ways of sinking gold for mid builds that isn't the endless grind for bc

12. Read my idea at the bottom of page three
    Its the best eb idea ever, or my name isn't cas.

13. No support.

14. Please think of the effect on the game as a whole before posting ideas for selfish reasons.

15. Ok how about they make tgl items regen because we know how amazing those pay

16. Forums should add a logical reasoning test before one is allowed to post a thread