SpEedy's Leave of Absence

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sp3EdYGoNzAlEs, Mar 30, 2015.

1. 12? Hahaa! Never stopped me kid ....I've hit more then once all of u guyz are exactly what's wrong with kaw....

2. I enjoy this gif every time it appears on forums. It's really great.

3. And if u would like to look? I have not hit ebs? Coming from a noob that's in a eb clan ?

4. You have hit ebs, though. This is silly.

5. Everyone has.....if its to grow get equip or to raise funds....Seth just has a big mouth like me...so we bump heads too much....Seth looks for things to make him look cool....he is the typical teen insecure ...and ready to fight

6. /lock please this can lead to problems! That kaw community does not need

7. to my dear friend speedy:
    i have since longed of a beauty so full of fire as you.your light is my shimmering hope in the ever closing darkness of kaw. with my proclimation over your soul u shall forever be linked, whether in "reset" or retirement your account will continue to be hit forever........

for everyone else,explination goes as follows: yes his cf terms are "im a lil teapot"... this is what my original owner did to someone so they know when they crossed the line,back to the story.when he couldnt take a few whacks for ignorance(hiring another ally not agreed opun) & got me dropped from a clan he aquired +few more whacks...when he full bar unloaded on me +upgraded his 1v1 status to active & warranted hits. of course its his stupidity that had us in this lil fight in the 1st place. i did request the forum post w 30comments either "how to volley properly" or "how stupidity gets u beaten on" but later didnt require it,all i asked was teapot song on the wall,maybe he will think twice b4 telling someone about how to wear their panties =P

8. Insecure, no.

Run my mouth?

Do you have a big mouth?

Yes

I don't look for things to make me look cool, dude. It just happens.

9. says the person who quoted the entire op..

10. He says as he quotes me

11. Cant stand the guy........but agree 100%.......theres never an excuse to not return inc except cowardness and laziness

12. Why would you even post this in forums? What possible positive outcome where you hoping for?

*That sounds horrible! I'm sorry you were treated in such a depraved manner on this war game! We (the forums) will now farm all the players and clans that make you sad and keep them pinned and stripped for you. We will also open up a clan to relocate you to were we only run HTE and you get all the items. Don't worry about dropping seals you've been through hard times we'll drop them all for you.*

13. yes, because your post was a page in front of my reply to it. believe it or not, when you make a reply, its usually in reply to the op. so why quote it all?

14. Well......I was not hoping in gaining anything nothing.... Just saying I'm retired ...
    .I am fighting back just not as much ? Laziness no? Things get overwhelming I'm sorry u guys have perfect ass life's? And don't go through things....I'm not quiting because of some jackass ....I have issues....

But u guys are worse...

15. Lol retired? Your Topic was Speedy's Leave of Absence...in rl that mean will return after certain time to a paying job. If you wanna quit or retire, JUST DO IT! Reset......weeks .....months later come back? Nobody will remember this 

16. You expected bright fireworks, candlelight table full of food, presents, and a banner saying "We will Missed U!!"??? 

17. I will be back....road kill ur a noob .....people in RL come out of retirement ? So ur point is. Invalid please try again ??? I can easily find a new job out of retirement? So ? Ur point was?

18. his point was, no one cares.

19. Is it? I do it all the time :lol: if it gets the opponent irratated its a win

20. I like talking with everything being a question? I drink water? I eat food? I am a cool guy? Yes?