wrestlemania recap

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BobRoss, Mar 30, 2015.

1. So true

2. Your mom spiked my drink

3. Your mom comebacks? WWE (fake) spammed page 4!!! He's gotta be 11 lol

4. Wrestlemania is not fake , trust me

5. You like WWE, nuff said

6. Undertaker is back o_O

7. I hope for all our sakes Chubby's mum filled it with arsenic , anything to shut you the **** up

8. Smh.... its rehearsed, its planned, its as real as die hard 4.0 is real. Yeah sure its hard, and some guys get hurt, but seriously, go watch some UFC or something. THAT is not reheased, and you see real fighting.

9. Does chyna still wrestle?

10. Yeh I loved wrestling when I was 10 but once I hit high school and realised it was staged I obviously stopped watching and started watching real fighting. .....I put it on when I was flicking through the channels the other day n the trash talk n open hand punches n stuff just made me cringe.........but at the end of the day its for kids n I loved it as a kid n had my heros like stone cold n stuff so u kids should enjoy it aswell.

11. I heard she wrestles snakes

12. finnally the rock has come back t

13. Hahahahahaha

14. Chyna meat dances these days

15. I will gladly admit I have been a fan since I was a little girl, and I am still a fan as a 30-something grown woman. Yes, it has not been a secret that it is scripted for probably 20 years or more, big deal. They do not rehearse every move, it is a skill they learn over time, it is all about knowing how to make it look like they
    are slamming someone on their head without paralyzing them, and how to take the bumps without breaking bones. They still have pain, draw blood, get injured, and work over 300-325 days a year, there is no off season. Plus they have to be able to tell a story, to get the fans engaged in some way. Wrestlers also do not get tens of millions of dollars to do it, they do it for the fans and their love of the industry. So why not enjoy it, I certainly do, as do both my kids, it is the one thing I can actually discuss and understand with my two adolescent boys without them rolling their eyes at me lol. Oh, and yes, we watch every pay per view, and last night was pretty damn good...but that better not be the last match of Sting's career :p

16. I used to love wrestle mania when I was a kid
    I'm still pissed after I learned they let that part timer flash in the pan Brock lesner end the undertakers streak. WTF?!?!?
    Shoulda just let the streak go IMO, let's be honest the undertaker is prob the coolest character, who's def earned his streak perk.
    Wrestlemania is dead to me now

17. On an unrelated issue anybody remember the undertaker vs the undertaker match? It wasn't wretlemania but it was still awesome
    Think their was a grey one and a purple one if I remember right

18. It was the million dollar mans fake undertaker when undertsker was away then he csme back and wrecked that fool and that was the end of that. I forget who it was that played the fake undertaker but for some reason i think it was the guy who plays kane he just wore undertaker gear with a purple mask