Humanity is dying

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GUY_ABOVE_ME_SUCKS, Mar 31, 2015.

1. I will finally grow facial hair :lol:

3. So to be clear i was very drunk last night :lol:

4. And you was afraid you are going to be out of booze due overpopulation or what?

5. What are you suggesting then, birth control? Cuz what I've seen so far is you implying that we'll run out of food and water because of over population.

Let's separate the two things: over population is one problem, climate changes due to contamination is another.

6. evolution will kick in. the strong will survive and weak will perish (my weak ass is a chain smoker anyways so im gonna die before that). you see all those doomsday preppers? they're preparing for the inevitable.

personally, i have a hand cranked usb charger so i won't run out of battery on my phone. i don't want zaft strippin me coz ma phone's dead. 

7. Lol agree with first paragraph

8. I hope that USB charger is a solar one. Mine is not. So I'm doomed. I'll have battery for 6 days only.

9. The majority of the autographs exist in a place that is uninhabitable by man, altho we pollute the oceans we aren't killing off algae at an alarming rate, in fact most of what we dump in the ocean has little effect on surface water, outside of maybe nuclear waste from the explosion in Japan that was unsuccessfully contained, which could pose a huge change in oceanic life, but that's going to take a few generations to really see any impact.

Tldr, we won't outgrow oxegen production in 100 years.

10. mine is hand cranked. :)

11. I think we will go out with a bang...

nuclear style

12. Humanity has been dead for a long time . We are nothing but a bacteria feeding on a living world we multiply we exist that is all

13. simple solution- nuclear bombs in India and China

nuff said

14. I'm pretty sure China and India already own nuclear bombs...

15. they cannot fire them off if they are all dead :evil:

16. That's awesome. We can ask them nice to bomb themselves.

17. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Vlad I nearly pissed myself laughing

On the bright side, any scenario in this thread will happen AFTER my ass is dead <3

18. All this climate change is bull crap, no seriously it is. We have had very little impact on the climate. The world has been though not one, but more than 10 ice ages. The ice always melts back then the world always freezes over again. Lakes and rivers are always drying up and redirecting to somewhere else. Plants and animals where already beginning a new and dying out.

Before you ask...

No i don't believe in global warming, I do truly believe that it's just a lot of hippies running around saying the world is ending. Like when people thought that the Mayans end if their calendar like it's the end of the world.

Over population is very really though.

19. To put it bluntly, he should have stuck to medicine. There's been so many proclaimed ends to humanity and/or the earth that they actually made a film about it(2012). It's ridiculous and people ought to just stop predicting the end of species and planets because there is clearly not enough evidence to make accurate predictions, as has been the case with many other people claiming the same as Ol' Frank is here. That is my opinion. However, the truth in his statement is that there will be a major problem brought to light in overpopulation, but in no way do I think this will bring around the end to humanity but instead I think the world will have to find ways in which to manage it.