Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. New lands are so expencive

2. They usually are. Try asking a question.

3. Why cant perm silenced ppl use pm now but they could way back when?

4. Probably as a further deterrent against rule-breaking.
    Doesn't seem to work though.

5. I only ask because I couldn't see the pictures on the thread, how much Cs is on level 3 sos

6. What time do the Devs usually change the blood rain ebs?

7. Around 6/7pm gmt

8. I'm glad you are no longer a mod Slayerbob. kaw is a much better game for it, you definitely were not Mod material, and glad you're going back to the garage to hang out with the rest of the tools

9. And if you would please refrain from posting a unneeded comment on a thread specifically for questions. It would be a lot better wouldn't it?

10. Around what stats do the abyss spy building L1 give?

11. What's the max number of bronze bars, if any, I justed reached 10k.

12. There is no known limit on bb.

13. I guess I'll keep collecting

14. How would you recommend improving my build to increase total plunder gained from hte? I'm trying to get strong for ee wars and stronger eb's. I've also seen a few plunder auras how do I obtain those?

15. It is my opion that your is fine, as for more plunder is hte make sure you're at top allies plunder and the "plunder aruas" are people who complete blood ruins/ new to game blood ruins are around 5-15% extra plunder

16. Is kaw still doing the 100% new player plunder bonus

17. I am pretty sure that all new players are still getting a plunder bonus in addition to 25 lands

18. Correct, 25 lands + 1 week 100% eb bonus spell

19. Does tsg still drop seals ?? Cause in last 30 days we have done many and not one droped

20. Yep. All about that luck.