Beware clans that kick active players!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Celeborn_1, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And here you are still drawing attention to an issue that would've been forgotten long ago. It's as if ancienne and yourself get off on being picked on

2. Role players...

3. Unless you're the person who is whispering in the devs ear, making this game suck with only pay to win HTE events, you're delusional and aren't why I no longer play my alts lol. What's the point in growing an account you have to pay hundreds of dollars on to just be average?

Hell maybe you are right, this game did begin to suck right around the time you became a moderator here. Devs moved their trash from one failed game to another.

Keep on smashing those inactive hansels daphnia. I use the word "smashing" very loosely because you've only gotten about 5k total wins in months, and most are on ebs. While I've given you 13k losses lol.

4. Because of these two points we all know you and your "wife" is in the wrong. Because if you wasn't to blame you'd be hitting that clan and making them say sorry on forums.

Also by you not posting pms means that there is definite prove that you and your "wife" is in the wrong.

I use "wife" because it's very conveniate that she happens to be your wife. I'm more beliving that you're one of a alts and just crying on forums for people to go awww.

5. Farming your own account doesn't count.

6. You should shut your mouth Odysseus you stinking little mongrel.

7. Am I the only one that is annoyed by the random *s around Celedouches words? I do *not* think he is very *bright* guys.

8. The argument that a player is wrong because they don't want to post pms is simply an opinion and one that not all share. Pms. Private messages. Private. Messages. I know those two words elude far too many individuals, but for some they actually mean something.

9. if op doesn't want to post pm's can he at least tell us the reason he was given?..

10. Yeah you have a option to post the pms, if you want to or not.

But simply the fact that he doesn't want to, but wouldn't care if the other person posts them shows signs that what he's / she's telling is filled with holes and just another butthurt person crying on forums

11. I'm so glad Ancienne is back on forums... I missed the antics, Even though she's posting from an alt, it's the same...

Thanks for being the greatest troll ever Ancienne..

Don't ever leave us again๎˜

12. Cele is actually capable of defending himself in an argument/debate, even though he puts stars around random words. Ancienne, on the other hand, can't defend herself in the slightest by way FAR to many ellipses.

Daphnia, your little argument with Troll is derailing the thread. As a mod, I thought you'd know better. (Haven't read last few pages so idk if they're still arguing)

As for everyone saying who cares, Why'd you click/tap the thread if you didn't care??

13. I know that I vowed not to post in this (my own) thread again, but I never said I wouldn't read. And some things just have to be commented on.

You have been told on several occasions that my wife Ancienne and I are different persons, and you know that mods and devs are fully aware of this fact. I have reported your transgression:

on a mod's wall and will pass it on to devs if no action is taken.

This honor clearly belongs to the likes of you. Ancienne never trolled and never hid behind any other accounts, nor did she ever change her name.

[Edit: rearranged text due to search engine malfunction]

14. Support.

Celeborn and Ancienne are same person I'm fairly sure.

15. Anyone's who's been around longer than 3 years knows they are the same person... And I feel truly honoured to be reported again by you Ani... Funny thing about that though, nothing has ever happened.. Ever, no forum bans warnings or otherwise because of you..

Tell me how that *really* makes you *feel*?

16. I am also truly honoured that I can make you continue to post on your own thread after you vowed not to..

WTF did you think was going to happen when you posted this thread? You are kaws biggest piece of troll bate, and you're surprised?

Why don't we all talk about what really happened with your *wife* and why *she* can't post in forums and was silenced for over a year? Maybe then we can stop the spread of lies and defamings..

17. Doesn't mean you have to troll, which is a violation of KaWs RoC and subject to a forum ban should it continue.

Ancienne and Celeborn are two entirely different people.

Now stay on topic or leave.

18. Ok inferno... I was directly spoken to and not trolling.. You should ease up on the koolaid big boy.. Everyone knows they are the biggest trolls, so lock the thread already you hypocrite..

19. Look up the definition of a hypocrite and feel free to edit your post.

Again, what do any of your posts have to do with the op?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.