AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Awww sounds like people are getting a little butthurt about things....

2. Oh God. Tuned in to "Keeping up With the Kardashians" again.

Wrong program. Bye.

3. Finally awp & nubs must've ran outta juice.

4. u suk

5. Lol so long since awp said a word lol. Good doggies ;* Good boy Dullstuff... Good boy erup... *pats them on the head*

6. R.I.P Inc from Aztec 4/2/2015
    Last Inc was a day ago. :(

7. Also you do realize that you're making fun of AWP on a thread made my one of your clan runners? :)

8. Damn!

We got a quick one !

9. It's a thread for you awp nubs to talk trash duh:* also arnt you that fail ee warrior? Your familiar. :) anyways why you pinned?

10. I'm pinned because I dropped a fb on one of their noobs. Also, I don't want to hear about who's a fail EE warrior from a noon with barely any war equips.

11. I'm an alt. But that don't matta pretty sure your still bad at war :* and oh is that so? You sure? You didn't get 0'd?

12. Aww Lil nub is scared to post with his main. ;)

13. Nice comeback. My main is Rocket, est tz:* you got everything ya need nub

14. The war runner? ;)You might want to request a lock on your thread. You're embarrassing your former home clan. I'm pretty sure BigMack feels the same way.*insert laughing emoji here*

15. You call that a war? :lol:

16. If its not a strip war ; its not a war

17. 8T+ and 50 members ago it was a war. Now its just kicking a dead horse. Have to admire those that go down with the ship tho.

18. Call me whatever you want bubbles but ya still ain't hitting me and you joined a dead awp. No Inc. Only trash talk all y'all good for. No war runner. Not even a war. It's just talk talk talk

19. Lol its a new nub with an old tune XD Kill the "Rocket is a runner" talk guys its just pathetic @ this point. As ive stated b4... Rocket is doing what he needs to be doing & HE IS NOT A RUNNER! Lol now that thats clear why dont you nubs (cant even call you noobs) find something new to pant about. Dont worry BIGMACK will teach you old mutts some new tricks... Now roll over boy! XD XD XD

20. Come at me bro, we f8.
    Yea I'm looking at you mack there not going to fight 