new seal of damed

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by verong3, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For what it's worth, for ages I have been waiting for the announcememt of a green jorathe pay2play eb.

Maybe this would cost the same as hte, with hte reduced a bit and maybe rotwb too. Not sure many ppl would want to pay more than $6 for it.

Anyway devs have promised a change to hte so we shall see.

2. What is this dame you speak of

3. Digging this totally

4. Stop it dosnt make you sound any more dumb saying sincerely whatever xD

5. Support. This game is already too much pay to win.

@OP,

Do you have to write everything in letter format? Also, try adding effort to your threads.

Sincerely,
    Everyone who plays kaw

6. You're supposed to start with a 'Hey there'

7. Hey there,

You managed to spell Seal of the Damned incorrectly. And your obviously a pay to play fellow who essentially "bought" you account. Stop offering these poorly thought out ideas thay already exist in some other shape or form. Your wasting your own time.

Sincerely,
    SORS

8. Verong,

Even straight to the point statements have some elaboration. You can't just say "I'm going to do this", or "I'm going there."

How are you going to do something, how are you going to get to your destination. You don't have to write an essay explaining your reasoning, as long as there is some reasoning to it.

9. Full support for this

Let's price the noobs out to give us unfair advantage :)

10. @colonial

Putting aside the fact that the idea itself isn't really that good, there is no need for OP to be any longer than it is. Its perfectly understandable.

I've really no idea why people feel the need to constantly judge a thread on its 'effort' rather than the ideas within. Its pretty pathetic imho.

11. Seal of damned is plenty enough for players, for gaining more gold there's cruz chests for a reason, and plunder spells, this thread given me an headache so I'll be locking this due to lack of effort.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.