Beware clans that kick active players!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Celeborn_1, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It took you a damn hour to follow me and explain, after I had asked on your wall right after noticing that you had kicked her. I am somewhat patient, but even my patience ends at some point.

You kicked, so it's upon you to explain.

I do have a life. As for my wife, she doesn't even remember your name. If anything is true about your "explanation," you must have changed it since then. And if it were true what you said, you'd probably be on her list of blocked users, but you haven't been there so far.

Besides, as I already told you in PM: one does not kick active players during an EB. If you don't like them to be there, you tell them to leave afterwards, or you may even kick them *then* if they don't leave. But neither Ancienne nor me ever insisted on staying in any clan in which we weren't welcome. That's why I left too, as you didn't kick me.

2. We're talking about Ancienne, Ancienne_2, or Mercienne? No, she is *not* in WC "daily," and especially not with any of her alts.

You are. On that day I mentioned above, you weren't happy with the EBs we picked and suddenly started shouting four-letter-words and other swear words and insults like a drunk madman in a train station.

I don't need to defend myself in a game, especially not against kids a third my age. And last time I checked, I wasn't a girl lol.

3. I know nothing about you other than this thread and I would kick you and anyone you're with if you were in my clan.

4. Ummm... Most people do that. They temporarily join a clan for BR, then join back to their home clan after BR finishes...

5. KICKED HER.?! HOW DARE THEY!

I would be so upset.!

6. Hm yeah, nomen est omen, Mr or Ms Crazy.

7. Boring. Not interested. Stop talking about me and my mates. You do need a Psychiatrist.

8. As I said in my OP, and as this thread once again proves: there *are* in fact horrible people in this game. So whatever trolls will show up in this thread after my post, I'm out now.

Ancienne and I always contributed to the fullest wherever we helped with Epic Battles and unlockings. It is of course a clan owner's decision whether they prefer troublemakers or active hitters.

We used to be very grateful for any helping hands and helped back wherever we could. We prefer to not accept people if they're not welcome because of past issues over kicking them later, especially if they've already become active during an EB.

9. So y'all both know the reason and won't share with the rest of us?

And I thought we were building up suspense to a climactic revelation.

10. It all makes sense now

11. I am disappoint

I wanted to know

12. Some of you guys just need to shut the hell up. It's players like you that (help) give this game a bad name.

How long has it been since Ancienne has been around in the forum or otherwise, yet all you can do is make fun and ridicule.

Let it go ffs.

13. Think most of us do

15. No one needs your permission to post in forums.

16. So what's the point of this thread besides sayin I'm butt hurt my wife was kicked

17. Xabih is well known as a stout little pig, who squeals and runs at the first sign of trouble.

Skinny will hit this one, and it will squeal like a piggy in cc, then we see how it pans out.

Clandestino is nothing but filth.

18. Thanks to you we've made the scientific discovery that here are bad people in the world,this in no way was known by anyone else before this post in the history of humanity. Thank you for showing us that we would have never figured it out without you... :lol:

19. im with him on this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.