we need harder but shorter ebs

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by verong3, Mar 17, 2015.

1. I'm wondering if what u mean is like a tier 12, high paying set of ebs that are all 3-7hr limit ebs...less total health to kill, yet high pay for each hit to the eb. Kinda like if summoner or aff were only 1 or 2 phases instead of 3...if that's what u meant then yes that would be nice...having a shorter high paying eb would fit nicely into certain time periods of the day where some clans with under supported time zones could run them and still make good money but not run into a lull time period mid a 16hr eb....kinda like how tfc is a pseudo well paying eb that's capped at 6 hr limit...

I would b quite happy with an eb with less hits required, less total on the health bar and a 3-7hr limit. Maybe like the tier 1-3 first few ebs...but on serious monetary crack :lol:

2. I actually want to add one eb to each tier

3. I really hope you understand what he meant by quitting and that you're just trolling, he meant go to sleep or leave for ee, maybe even going back to their home clan.

5. So your clans weren't big enough

6. i have also clan hopped and had same problem 20 players half could not hit origins causing need of mercs then the clan would try building up smaller kingdoms then bigger kingdoms would leave party over

7. Pretty sure that's what op meant

8. Stop playing scrub

9. Question. Are you proposing the blood rain EBs?

The 12-13 hour ebs, with a significantly shorter time?

Also, if you are getting complaints like "can we do an eb we can finish", they aren't talking about the length. They are talking about not having the numbers or strength in your clan to be able to realistically finish that eb. Not with mercs help, anyway. And we aren't just here so you can call us every 10 hours cause you have some misguided sense of your clan being stronger than what it actually is.

10. No.

I have many complain that they would like to be able to come home hit for couple of hours and finish that eb. There are not enough small ebs for that type of players.

11. Lol. Then you are in a clan of stupid nub cakes who WANT to hit short and easy ebs just as T1-3. They don't wanna war AND the don't wanna have difficult ebs?

Ya know. I hear PIMD is looking for more players. ️

12. He said small//short ebs. Not easy ebs

13. Yeah like going from awakening to abandon kingdom. Say tier 5 - 11 3 to 6 hour ebs added.

14. Blah blah blah we need more pvp blah blah blah
    Broken record broken record

15. Variety is the spice of life

16. Agreed, give us good perks so we waste our time and money happily

17. support