Beware clans that kick active players!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Celeborn_1, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About three hours ago, my wife and I were looking for a clan to get a BR bonus from, and in turn help them finish their BR EB. We found a clan called "ClanDestino" and joined them, each of us with three accounts. We unloaded and then went afk to watch a TV show. During a commercial break we wanted to unload again, but found out that they had kicked all of my wife's accounts even though she was active in EB. Their cc just said something like "kick Ancienne" in Spanish which I don't understand well. I asked what the hell that was about and then left. Never got an answer, neither in their CC nor on my wall or theirs.

There are horrible people in this game, and some of them come together to build horrible clans. I don't know whether they were told by some LB "authority" to kick her and gave in because they're cowards, or whether they're just bad guys. But I do know that this wasn't the first time something like this happened, and it seriously sucks.

Oh, by the way: the ONLY word Ancienne said in their CC was "thanks."

2. I thought she was perm silenced? By reputation or report or request they kicked, i dont think the clan just randomly kicks actives. I understand the frustration but the title makes them looks a bit worse than the act committed

3. Oh no poor ancienne!

/NOT

4. B3rry, bruh, i thought you were inactive

5. They ever figure out what type of crazy she has?

6. ClanDestino are a piece of  for kicking his wife. There sexiest I tell,

I support this thread

7. Terrible people, they're going to hell

8. You should take that clan to court for discrimination against the clinically insane.

9. Support

10. I thought Damocles killed you bro, where you been?

11. She was, for over a year, longer than anyone else I've ever heard about. All of her three accounts are still forum banned by the way, even though her alt Mercienne never even posted in forums.

That may well be the case, as there's no end to false rumors, wrong accusations, and even lies spread about her. Among other things, lots of random accounts were falsely attributed to her, but I know for a fact that she *never* had any other than her three well-known accounts. Stuff like that and reports by "people with reputation" were exactly the main reasons that got her perm silenced in the first place. I for one do know her better and rather doubt the reporters' reputation, and for some good reasons too.

Both of us have never been interested in any rp in this game.

12. So you go around looking for clans just to get a BR bonus, without staying loyal at all, and wonder why you get kicked? I support what they did.

13. Who is this ancienne guy? And why was he forum banned? Also why where they speaking in Spanish,

14. Like you don't jump clan to clan. :roll:

15. You have six accounts and you're whining in forums about getting kicked instead of pinning the owners and admins.
    No support.

16. omg dood make luv not war

17. Stop trying to be another forum troll. You aren't even funny at all. Plus, you aren't strawb3rry.

18. I don't jump clan to clan. I'm in a clan doing b2b tfo and earning little gold, but i'll still stay here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.