salty vs some chumps

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by saltyfeet, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How does this guy get the attention he does? Ridiculous. He sounds like a broken record. Saying the same crap over and over again. Every thread he makes has the same content with the same crappy spelling because he thinks he's funny.

Dude, you know whenever I read "salty" in the forums, I just sigh now because I think of how pathetic you must be and how desperate you are for attention. It's sad man.

And if you really want to be funny or piss people off, make a new trashy account, change your personality a bit and then Do the same stuff. But please, just change it up.

It's just sad seeing you go on like this.

2. Someone ban this guy for spamming already....

3. Butthurt everywhere

4. salty the only way to get your jelous haters singing your praises is if you do a dumb thread about bacon thats the only thing that stirs their passion and interest . your not wrong growlithe they feel inferior in saltys presence because he has creativity and humour and confidence . writes heartwarming threads that we all can relate too . i think salty you need open up the saltyfeet's Raw Talent school . so many obvious kaw members that need to sign up for what you

5. sign up and get lessons in what comes naturally for you and thats being a down to earth show stopper .

6. See, now this is some funny ****. 

7. Atleast this NOOB is better than the other NOOB posting the grand wizard of the taco threads

8. That's rich coming from an actual Noob

9. Salty for VK. I didn't even have to read what the thread about. 

10. I can offically say salty u have gone insain. Talk about
    farming and dont hit back. Lieing about scout bombs, yawn im bord. So either start hitting back or just shut the hell up. You have broke the dam recorde already so stop trying to play it. So now wheres my inc been waiting all day.

11. If you're as bored as you claim cemmy, you could try practising your spelling, so you can at least pretend you don't have the iq of the sheep that you are.

12. At least have correct spelling before bashing someone else's

13. You mean some chumps vs there king?

14. Fixt

15. Idiot. The spelling is correct depending on which part of the world you come from. Moron

16. By that logic wouldn't insulting someone's spelling be redundant and childish?

17. Lets go back to me ok?

18. This chumps reeeeeeally no hot to scout. Im perplexed. Will fully unload on admins/clan owner shortly

19. For those of you afraid of Salty, I can assure you he is a sorry excuse of a "farmer", actually "farmer" isn't the word I'm looking for... maybe "chicken" is the right word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.