salty vs some chumps

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by saltyfeet, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then tell ur mommy or an adult who speaks american to tell u whsts up

2. I've seen this style of play before. Didn't pan out so well.

3. Cuz theres no other like salty

4. no other as braindead

5. From now on, whenever salty posts we should just reply with gifs like this

6. Best thing about this thread, is all the gifs. Other than that, it's just another crap thread by salty.

Oh btw, where your main/alt at. You know, TRON

7. Lol i love this one

8. Still has allies. Must b on 24/7. Scared and lonely. Lame

9. Tron is a cool guy. He must b doing good in life cuz u hating on him

10. All you guys in APOC alliance and ZAFT should lower your weapons and surrender to the greatest farmer of all time, "SALTYFEET".

Yes you read it right, the greatest farmer ever. When he's not busy pinning LB players, he's out on his ranch farming regular potatoes, carrots, turnips/swedes, cabbage and parsnips. He also does organic farming, which is partly why he talks out of the wrong organ (his ass).

So now that ye all know the truth about SALTYFEET, all hail before him before he starts another thread and bores us all to death

11. U mad?

12. When i retire im gonna get me a small ranch. Ibe seen some nice properties in colorado.

13. I here the State Prison is nice there. You get 3 organic farmed meals a day

14. Not my fault u cant afford to retire comfortably

15. Glad to see forums still has it's usual crap on it, entertaining at times but ultimately it is overly childish and repetitive.

Fun to read how some people kill boredom here, or they're extremely delusional about their selves.

16. Salty isn't delusional, he's just dumb

17. Your annoying salty

18. How does this guy get the attention he does? Ridiculous. He sounds like a broken record. Saying the same crap over and over again. Every thread he makes has the same content with the same crappy spelling because he thinks he's funny.

Dude, you know whenever I read "salty" in the forums, I just sigh now because I think of how pathetic you must be and how desperate you are for attention. It's sad man.

And if you really want to be funny or piss people off, make a new trashy account, change your personality a bit and then Do the same stuff. But please, just change it up.

It's just sad seeing you go on like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.