saltys tips for suxes: getting chicks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by saltyfeet, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another dumb thread by salty and his alt TRON

2. Daphnia is a terrible mod.

3. Are you agreeing with me, or are you mocking me?

4. Definitely agreeing with you, after browsing this thread I see no reason for anyone to mock you whatsoever.

5. I'm agreeing with you.

6. That is salty language

7. ^^

Dumbass language

8. This is actually meme/interwebz speaks made on 4chan and reddit

9. Tell him. :lol: he needs explaining fo everythang

10. I wonder if the legible Saltyfeet on reddit is the same person as the challenged player in kaw.

Probably not since its been a year since he posted. However if he is im sorry about your accident which rattles your brain so tremendously.

11. Keep wondering. Thats ol u do. Unlike me who get things done

12. You claim to get things done, but when aren't you on KaW? Wondering about things is the first way to an intelligent mind. I'm making stuff out of my ass? Einstein was kicked out of his elementary school for asking too many questions.

13. Your post makes my brain hurt. It's almost as bad as trying to imagine what type of window lickers you attract.

14. :shock: :lol: :lol:

15. Im on disability and i make more than most  so i kaw all day and play w my kids and talk with salty

16. I think this was up long enough for all of u chumps to read ( and hopefuly learn something).

/lock

17. Next up

Saltys tips for suxes: jow to overcome your hatin to become the best u can b

Or salty vs "?" Clan. (My farming of this clan is in the works. Nothing solid yet)

18. Let’s examine the term “raving”.

If you don’t understand context, forums will be hard for you. I will always prioritize jokes over “what I should be doing”…

Yes, you take yourself far too seriously.

Such a high horse for someone who can’t spell pessimist. Maybe you should focus on important things like teh spellz and teh grammarz, instead of such irrelevant things.

Phew! I am finally off-duty. I’ve hung up my blow-up baton, tied up the reigns of my hobby horse, and put the badge on the mantel piece.

Your rants have been because you “didn’t get the joke.” Now that you realise you have publically made a fool of yourself, you are trying to be forgiven for your transgression by virtue of believing yourself to be high-functioning.

You ain’t Einstein brah. Stop trying to make yourself pariah. I suggest you heed this advice…

Sincerely, your off-duty neighborhood moderator.

19. Damnit Salty. Soz guys, guess I'm back on duty again. #modlyfe.

Let me go round up Steve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.