In the shadows...

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Same stats as att banner

2. You are worth being stabbed

3. All new banners looks blue colored in home page & profile page.. They are correct in equip section but not in home & profile.. For example spy atk banner should be of red color but its blue on home & profile.. Plz fix it..

Nice to see spy banners tho

4. Hansels*

5. truly said XD

6. More drops from hte?you are joking?good equips and banners in events are getting doing hte...why more for hte?why they dont drop in wars too?the kawmunity are more players not only hte players.i think that to do other ebs out of hte isnt bad,more variety and more funny in spite of loosing gold with small ebs.and helps other players to grow

7. He is just trolling you.
    We don't want this junk to be dropped from hte.

8. Anyone experiencing this?

I haven't noticed, screenshots please!

9. Shut the hell up TR1, not 1 time have you posted something useful or something that wasn't written by a monkey.

10. Because those came out a year back

11. Same as the troop banner material took.. Seriously they drop just fine I don't get why so many people are whining

12. Just wish drops were more based on participation. Not good getting 2 items with 150 actions while ppl with 20 get more.

13. You can only get one cloth or steel per eb per type regardless of actions

14. As to Rooney, I guess some of us are luckier than others. I am quite active and can't seem to reach the second upgrade. 1 item in each holding back and rarely drops.

15. ️

16. The butthurt is strong in this thread

17. Grind is the same for everyone.
    Rasher makes a statement irrelevant to materials then says not grinding for materials.
    Ur point is what?

18. I have ss but don't know how to send them here in fourms

19. I have ss but don't know how to send them to here in fourms

20. Nice return kaw admin and finally more non event banners