In the shadows...

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Wanted this since my entire life. Finally a b2b origins clan  wtf, why are these pieces dropping from eb only and not from smacking idiots around either....

2. I thought crystalee is who you wanted ur entire life?

3. OMG, give it a rest with these waste of time promos,what a load of crud,I quit this game

4. ️This isn't a promo. It's just something people have been wanting for forever.

5. Are spy quests next?!?!?

6. How long will it take to get the material - 2 years? Another concern in time to market for the masses here. Shame really. We have seen with the dragon equip they had to up the drops - lets hope the material/bloodwood drops more easily. However, i will not grind for those banners......

7. Nice been waiting on such a thijg imma tell my friend cus he has a good acc on here

8. lol
    crazyagsdisakfjicus-0a

9. Takes what it takes...

10. 

11. My issue with these is that attack banner have been out for how long? About a year or close to that? During which time people have been able to collect materials for them.

Now you're telling everyone that has a spy banner that all those banner materials that you have already are now useless. (Apart from bloodwood).

And I suppose I should at least thank you for taking your sweet time in getting these out. At least they're out. Finally.

12. Like I said already let us use the cloth and steel that we have collected over the last year or so.

Why do you need to have a new type of cloth and steel for spy banners. I do not see why you want us to waste our time collecting more useless stuff when you could have easily let us use the same materials that were being used for attack banners.

You(ATA) were late by over a year in releasing spy banners and now you are asking us to pay the price in more years to enchant these banners for your mistake.

And to top it all barely 1 or 2 clans are even able to do ASoF, why not let it drop from AFF. I am not wasting time doing b2b TSG ( the next lower level to collect this ridiculous stuff). How do you suppose I will counter the loss in gold to upgrade those damn expensive lands and buildings you released.

It may sound like a rant but these are pain points that we have been suffering over the years for your ridiculous planning and a lack of thought process involved in releasing the right updates to better the game.

13. Aah if the world were only perfect...

Its a new release n btw hansels r not hard done by any means. Events had banners if ppl wanted them bad enough n if not whats the rush.

14. ^^

15. What about us poor hte players

16. You guys can go stuff off

17. Will the previous banners and their materials continue to drop and if so, from which epic battles? There are many that are still trying to achieve their goals.

18. WoooHooo!!!! Ivl 2 cutthroat banner, that didn't take long. And ty devs for finally doing something for us PS1's.