Spy Banners... a new beginning for the Devs?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by catschrodinger, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Only thing spy banners do is improving towers of tanks :lol:

2. I wish Frog would tell us how he really feels.

3. So... U made a tread telling us about these banners? When kaw already told us?

4. You know.... im just waiting for banners that give us plunder bonuses now.

However I bet the next ones (outside of promos) will be both attk and spy beneficial.

Then MAYBE someday we'll get plunder bonus banners.

5. Yeah. These banners are mostly junk. Only really beneficial to small spy alts or Noobs.

6. Im actually waiting on HF price cuts lol

7. Yes

8. No

9. Yes

10. Here, we have a lowest social class of Kaw. We really don't have the time in our lives to waste to find out what to name them so they try in an attempt to have a reason for being in this game, to name themselves. A prime example is here, SkinnyMinny, aka Alison or her alt, selfie, not only does she use a derogatory term such as selfie, to name herself, she tries to tell others to hit the reset button. The DEVS have even tried to replace all of this player's buttons with reset buttons, but even the reset buttons did not want to waste THIER time.

11. No

12. いいえ

13. I feel special as selfie scout bombs me while i sleep over and over . Realy demishes my enjoyment. Oh Wait did i memtion i was sleeping lol

She is gona burn all my pots than strip me, funny i never had def pots so i wait with excitment for the strip but its been two weeks so lets get a move on selfie while were young.

14. Granted.

15. What an amazing idea you had elegantly_wasted, shame ppl would just ignore your dumbass ........ Oh like they do now 

16. you call two failed scouts stripping me?

17. Here is a list of player suggestions:

- Clans
    - System Wars
    - Epic Battles
    - Equipment
    - Banners
    - Moderators and functionality
    - Clan Announcements
    - Clan Chat

Do I need to go on? The developers HAVE been listening to the community for 5 bloody years.

18. skinny... you are possibly one of laws worst farmers... you haven't hit me in weeks ya know

19. Take your trash talk to pm or war forum.
    Derailing this thread is pointless.