In the shadows...

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 24, 2015.

1. So many crying over a non event it's hysterical. It's like you want to find something wrong with every little change. If you are looking for an excuse to quit just stop searching, hold your thumb down on the app til it shakes, and press the x that appears and when it asks if you are sure you want to delets the app and its contents please say YES!

2. idiot

3. Looks like tr1/relentless

4. ………

5. finnally a new decent banner

6. One why is kaw admin acting 12? two i better get every last gold i spent if u remove my att buildings

7. Kaw_admin trolls harder than saltyfeet

wait a minute.....

8. April Fools is coming! :p

10. Kaw_admin... Whatever you ate, swallowed or smoked.. Can I have some?

11. April fools = A Sacrifice of Flesh EB

Oh wait...... It came early

12. What on earth are you talking about.... Trying to increase your forum post count just to post random bs is silly

13. Why do u nvr give to bigs. Make them drop from all scragless ebs. And @ everyone saying hte, it says they drop from all last series ebs. I assume that would b hte not fod.

14. Okies im out :eek: bai

15. Oh shoot! I thought you would let me use all the lousy cloth and steel for attack banners I have collected over the last year and more. What was wrong with with letting us use the same items. Now I have to spend another year collecting this.

I still thank you for releasing these banners for us, even if it was just an after thought after over a year of telling you guys to wake up.

Now can we have a better planning team at ATA and you might do better in the future.

16. Lmaooooo

17. Hope it drops more then 1 steel and material other wise it's just another forever long process and mite as well go for promo banner

18. Better stop posting in forums.,, don't wanna be inflating my post count that means so much

19. Fin, pretty much all big players already have at least one better banner from events, it's not like they really need it...
    And since HTE is practically the same as Haunting except for four minor changes (with huge effects), I would personally not consider it the last in its series/tier