Clan A Fam VS BH And Allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bob-Nolan, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ok small fry lol

go back in that thread and find me an update. noob.

2. Why make another thread? No one asked you too and it wasnt needed. Im so confused why ignorant kids need attention so bad, that they come to forums and post whatever they can pull out of their ass. Lock this completely useless thread. There are too many as is.

3. pretty sure u just responded on wrong thread lol

4. If u go on his thread on zaft vs apoc, he puts the word update, then some stuff. Maybe u should try harder to not look like an idiot.

And the fact that you're calling me a noob shows that you know u can't beat me with facts, so you're trying to hurt me with words. A pathetic attempt by the way. Cheers

5. Im a WDGAF member but i do find this thread stupid

6. Support

8. Way off topic n pointless thread.
    Please lock

9. Are you OP? No. So you're not in the position to request locks 

10. Requesting lock

Oh wouldnt you know turns out I am in a position to request lock

11. Maybe it went inactive because nobody cares.

No1curr.

12. The noors are in this nice respect to them

13. Strong reasoning :|

14. Wait I read somewere msb was funding Aztec and would run bars on strips becouse there family but they weren't in the osw but bh does it and the rest of clan a ️fam jumps in 

15. And BH and allies are out now and you got all of clan a hq hitting gaw... Aztec need help I guess?

16. English please

17. Clan A HQ AND allies vs gaw(the 10 of us)

18. Clan a family said they'd run bars on strips pulled by aztec. Then get butthurt cuz the other side does the same.

19. It's not like it matters kronus, u can't kill what's already dead

20. Aztec doesn't even hit us anymore? Lmao you guys sit back and let your big brothers do the work? And still not dead :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.