Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ig/zaft osw? Before my time :lol: glad you remember my clan though :)

2. Don't go chasing waterfalls,creep

3. I dont chase anything?

4. you are so dumb you are just begging to get your ass handed to you.

5. when you wake up naked don't cry. No lube is preferred method.

7. Enjoy my allies  you'll love them

8. Zaft was once a good Alliance. In my opinion they always relied on numbers. As most do. But they were good. Having focused on Genesis all of the last war I can say they were able to raise funds without the lb. The Lb just made it easier to raise many trillions at the drop of a hat. Genesis stripped me for 500b+ for many nights last war.. Granted most were caught.. They always did it when I should have been sleeping, and Boring and all them always acted with respect and gave props for catching it. I respect them. I always will. I cannot comment on how Zaft is right now as I am not in the war but I can say by just observing that it seems they are slipping into the dark, this what happens. IG was once a force.. Remember ZiG? Every clan/alliance/Family will fall one day, just like empires. Some just last longer then others.

9. you needed to post this on a war thread for what reason? Your homo-erotic love for a clan that stripped you belongs on a dating thread not war thread.

10. Elf you're cocky

Edit: wtf is with the filter. Make your mind.

11. ...dear mother of god....noob

12. Did he really just try to correct elf and be wrong

13. What exactly is your role here little guy? :?

14. i rekt em all

15. Homo-erotic? Its called respect.

16. Zach go eat a dbic you fagate this eb slamming is not even a osw if you played when kaw started they would have been laughing at zaft and apoco. Only the eb fairy still play kaw due to hte every kaw player now is a PvP poser.

17. I'm EB fairy and the ZAFT ally family called YAFAIL can't pin me to make our EB fail

18. That's coz you all use your regens every 5 mins on EBs ya muppet.

19. This guy love loves yafails too far his ass. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.