Official KaW Alt Manager??

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Christs_Follower, Mar 22, 2015.

1. I think a great feature for the KaW apps would be to have an alt manager. Just so people with an extra account or two (or twenty ) don't have to use another device to access those accounts. They would just have to tap two or three times and presto! Your on a different account on the same device. In my opinion, this would give KaW players a convenient way to grow their alts.

[By a "alt manager" I do not mean the account sign in/out option. You can only do that a certain number of times before your locked onto an account (or so I've heard, I have never done this enough times to see if it is true or not)]

Support? Any ideas or changes to his idea? I'm open for criticism. 

Edit: There should be a limit of how many accounts can be managed on that device in place. I was thinking 3 accounts was a reasonable amount.

2. Yeh give me this so I can make unlimited alts and volley all the gold to this acct thanks devs.

3. Where's dirty Larry when you need him....

No Support

4. Support

5. Obvious troll is obvious

6. Worst idea in the history of kaw

7. Support. I like this

8. Support :lol: As long as you can't make new alts with it, I don't see why not

9. 1. You can already make unlimited accnts
    2. If this is how I read it u wouldn't be able to make new accnts on the device, just have the owns already made linked to the same device.
    Support, tired of not having access to my main accnts during the day

10. Support as long as there is a limit on how many accounts you can manage. And they would have to be the ones you've already linked

11. Support this would make life easy. insted of buying devices for kaw they could be spending money on xtals or nobs 

12. It violates ToU

13. ...except that entire you thingy..

14. They should let us have 2 alts on our phones

1 main
    2 alts

Ya

15. Support 

Wonder why I support this

16. Spyke would say support.

17. If the limit is 1 alt per main, I think it would be a good idea. After all, giving an advantage to people who have more than one mobile device is kinda unfair isn't it?

18. No support .

19. Just constantly delink then link on your phone again and again