Biggest kaw scum post

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by *IMMORTAL_Habjaba_LeGreat (01), Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Biggest kaw ***

follow me baxtaa i will tell you his weak spots !!

2. Re: Biggest kaw ***

I already know that, its the fact he has a plug up his backside forcing the crap out of his mouth.

3. Re: Biggest kaw ***

I promised myself I would never speak to the wrench known as roni... But everyone knows the secrets and info on people is well...
    How to put it... :?

Wrong.

Roni do I need to remind you how badly you failed, hell I've still got that SS of you thinking scouts are affected by the dtw feature. That pretty much sums you up. My advice get a dictionary.

But anyways -baxtaa- unless you have a 20mil account or bigger up your nooby arms all you're good for is failing scouts and talking crap on forums. Which I add is nothing great to talk about.

So I'll let you two love birds let everyone know how much you both love me. But remember woifie loves you two sweet heart 

4. Re: Biggest kaw ***

So its wrong now that im hitting someone bigger than me, thats gonna lead to fails? And what mate?

You honestly think I care that i failed a few scouts? Catch a grip of yourself you fool, your heads so far up your backside its managed to be back in the right place.

5. Re: Biggest kaw ***

After all that hatin comes the lovin. Woifie and roni the most perfect couple kaw has ever seen.

6. Re: Biggest kaw ***

actually wolfie i have loads of screenshots to show also . u think i never captured it all haha wrong. see theres always 2 sides and you were only saved by your defence potions and once they cracked -so did you. i beat you in the end and you know it

7. Re: Biggest kaw ***

Baxta get outta here u noob. Ur ruining it!

8. Re: Biggest kaw ***

Always fun to see roni and wolfie arguing on a thread.

9. Re: Biggest kaw ***

Lmao

10. He's reset too lol

11. Best of

12. So uhhhh..... Is this to glorify the following users or...? :lol:

13. I'm not here, I need to start trying harder.....

14. I love this thread.

Sincerely,

-scum

15. well lets see you talk smack about APoc, Daft and WDGAF one can only draw to a conclusion you are either 1 of 2 things....a member of the irrelevant clan black hand ....or 2 you are indeed Monkeyknocks another irrelevant.

16. Re: Biggest kaw ***

Lmfao

17. Re: Biggest kaw ***

18. Re: Biggest kaw ***

Yay he said my name 

19. Hahahaha poor BH, compared to that nOob Mickey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.