EVENT: Pirate's Of The Abyss (PvP Event)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IVIONSTEJZ__TTV, Mar 20, 2015.

1. I think its time for a break from any form of event for a while.

2. Support, sounds kewl

3. Names were just to show that there will be 3 different groups representing a color, your team. The names are not set in stone

4. Support sounds good but would the teams be in strength or just random

5. If this event makes skinnyminny hit back ill support it

6. Support event idea....and of course the booty!!!

Call me big daddy when you back that thang up

7. Support sounds cool hope devs look into this

8. Support, great effort

9. Full support! Love the team and the converted tokens!

10. Well thought out  support

11. Going to bump this, Devs looking at forums, and will consider it if enough support. Please note the names of the teams are not set in stone. I needed names to create a story for my event, and used em.

Please continue supporting, and help make this event possible. With love n respect, ~Jenni

12. Full support! Developers, you could take consideration at looking at this thread. I hope this event will happen! :D

Also Jenni, I have a question!

If a player buys a bonus chest (like christmas event) and ends up getting 2 Health Crystals, will everyone in the clan get 2 Health Crystals too? Or will the reward will only be given to the chest buyer? :)

13. Dam a lot of reading

14. Everyone will get a chance to get something, its random  not everyone gets the same.

15. Supprt~great job Jennni 

16. Bump. A lot of good idea's in here.

17. i love it itll be so fun to do .jenni has taken into consideration all pros n cons of previous times and came up with the perfect solution to suit us all .support.