Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purposefully with crap stats and inactive/no clans?

The rest.., just isn't worth my time.

2. Thanks to hte, this argument about bb is irrelevant.

4. Ummm zach shouldn't you be quitting/going inactive soon, or are you trying to break your record ?

5. This is pathetic how the noobs of clan a are complaining BH brought in allies lol

6. We aint complaining u noob we are laughing at wjat u brought in......pmsl

7. What is pathetic is someone making an alt to post their comments,because they lack the intestinal fortitude to post with their main.

8. Oh wait ......its just another bh statless alt

9. Lol he already cfed once this osw.

10. I'm sorry breaking my forum silence, but I gotta ask @MSB - is this guy for real?

14. I love this.

You actually believe the lies you guys created and keep making more up as you go along.

So, we are out of funds. And T-A-N-G-R-A and Noor Empire have joined just to fund and fight a war for us.

Sweet. I'll take that. Sounds like a real win/win for them.

At this rate, I hope all decent war clans just decide to give up their time and gold to better our bottom line.

I mean, it's not like you aren't pissing them off on your own or anything.

AWP went to a BH/OH clan and hit you. Collected funds from an HTE, and you decided to jump us.

That's stupidity. We found out after the fact your leadership had questioned XTREME on this and he didn't answer you. You cheeky monkeys decided to attack our family.

Boom. OSW.

Let's not say "BH/OH struck first" as we never hit your family, you made a decision to attack us for a reason that could have been solved in PM (and not XTREME's - you need to use common sense here) you're talking about a guy who was banned from Dunkin Donuts for stabbing a lady with a mixing straw - because she forgot to put sugar in his coffee.

Nobody in KAW will believe that because an AWP member was in our clan and hit you, that means Black Hand struck first. That's some Ted Kennedy politickin' right there. You wanted a fight, and got one. Own up.

15. Man I rubbish at posting lol support to clan A btw

16. I did?

17. Beast you should join bh you fight just like them...mouth running only

18. Ok!! MSB members .. No more talking ,newsfeed only from here on out .
    We know why we're in this war.
    No need to justify anything .
    This is a war game so let's war .

️

19. I believe that has been said numerous times on this thread lol. Hasn't worked yet. But meh, 4th times the charm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.