Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're in OSW. Expect to be stripped. There's no blindsiding just underestimating

2. Hahhaha we started huh.. Read the post .
    We were called out an yes blindsided.
    When a clan saves that's not in the war.
    Than strips u, yes we call that a blindside.
    Tangra stripped me not BH.
    Look up above I see no tangra listed in those clans above ... Do u??

3. I love the attempt to discredit any party involved in your strip. Doesn't change the fact you lost 10t. Nor the fact no one was checking roster.

I'm also chuckling with val about the blindsided part. You weren't blindsided, you were unprepared.

4. Jus a bunch of no life nerdy noobs in this alliance. Also this alt is in a hte clan providing funds for a real osw. You no nothing so stop acting like u an ur clan is so big an bad in this tap tap game... Y'all need a life

5. LOL - where is the "Woa we got a badass over here" gif -

6. And you need to come out of pin so I can steal your goldz!!!

7. And that's where you lose any sense of respect - you obviously are very distraught over this game - go get help - wishes real life harm on anyone is never good or acceptable - karma has a way of repaying deeds - both good and bad - I'm gonna guess your In for a pretty good ass kicking

8. Hey duna how are you baby  shouldn't you be sniffing nightmares bike seat?

9. We atleast are posting with our mains.
    You are pretty much the only one that isn't.

There's only a few large osw's going on right now and most everyone here knows about them and knows who's alliance's are friends of eachother...

I'm just gonna say you gave 3 alliances a reason to track this fund gathering account of yours.

Great job you kaw genius.

10. I'm good chubby! But alas, I only sniff any type of seat on the third Tuesday of every odd month. I have a busy schedule you know.

11.  good luck trying to track

12. Rocking mith with allies hidden
    Couple of innocent threats and u go full noob.
    Some real warrior u are 
    Back to my tap tap game 

13. Track what? You just said that that account is the one funding, and I said that you made it pretty obvious which alliances you are not apart of.

You sure you have done this before?.

14. Hey magic mike congrats on your first time getting stripped. Here is a word of advice.. Don't act like a noob afterward by discrediting your opponent and claiming you were blind sided. be better prepared chump. Teach your clan how to scout check. If Clam A and.. wait your clan is Magic Spank Bank? :lol: If Clam and Magic Spank Bank (lol) want to be in the big leagues you will have to learn how to watch your roster sissyboy

15. You know your a chump clan when your number one drops trillions in allies to be a pure spy great job magic spank bank

16. I wonder if this will be a constant in the near future 

17. ROFL I know BH isn't calling out anyone on going PS during osw, I mean cmon man! Lolol

18. *snickers*

/peanut gallery

19. Glenn you gotta do better than that, I expect so much more from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.